My lovey:)

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so late! I had actually written almost the whole thing one night, but then it got all deleted. So, you're not the only one who is upset about this. Without further adue, here is the chapter you have all been waiting for...

"Rubbish! That is complete and utter rubbish!" James shouts as he storms down my stairwell and out the front door.

"James, wait!" I shout coming after him.

"Why would I wait for you? Hmm? The very girl who did not break my hear, but tore my heart into little bitty pieces! You lead my on! And that I cannot and never will forgive you for!" he rants. Lead him on? I don't think so! He knew what was coming!

His face is growing increasingly red. My headache is getting worse as he continues to scream. There are also beads of sweat forming at the top of his head. They begin to drip down the side of his face-his cheeks.

"WELL, ADDISON? What do you have to say to that?" he asks enraged when I don't respond to his questions.

"Sorry. I was sort of zoned out."

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR ZONING OUT! THIS IS IMPORTANT!" he shouts.

"James, calm down."

"How could I possibly calm down at a time like this? Huh? Ask yourself that."

"Look, James. I'm sorry I didn't choose you over Noah, but I do have my reasons."

"Well, they probably aren't very good reasons, but go ahead I want to hear why you would choose rich scum over me."

James insulting my new boyfriend is starting to get me mad now. I will not be the accused any longer-I will be the accuser.

"Well, for one Noah doesn't lie to me like you do!"

"I have never lied to you." James says looking to his right at a car passing by on the road. People most likely think we are freaks.

"I am not stupid, James! About the move! You lied to me about the move! You need to stop being so secretive and be more open like Noah. You can't base a relationship off of lies or it is bound to be a failure!

"First of all, that is not lieing when I don't tell you something. I have my secrets as I'm sure you have yours." he retaliates.

"I don't have any secrets! Or anything that BIG at least! I am honest and open with you and I expect you to be the same with me. But you can't give me that, can you? So I chose Noah." I explain, "Noah tells me practically everything and we don't have to continuously switch the topic every five seconds because he doesn't want to talk about something."

"You wouldn't understand..." James mutters looking sad all of a sudden.

"You're right, I don't understand. What is so important that you cannot tell me?" I ask not giving him any sympathy for his new depressed attitude.

"I can't tell you now. I'm just not ready. But I promise I will tell you later! If you would just give me a chance to warm up to the idea, then we could date-" he begs pathetically.

"Did you not just hear me announce a few minutes ago that I am with Noah? No, we cannot date! It's over!" I shout.

"Fine, Addison! Do what you want! Date who you want! Whatever makes you happy! But just know, when you get to see the real Noah, the Noah I see. You won't like him so much. You won't like him at all! And then, when you come crawling back to me begging for me to take you back, I will simply laugh in your face and walk away. Do you remember all those special moments we have had? All those moments that we have shared? We have something here, Addison! Something rare! I cannot believe how you would just throw all that away! I thought you loved me like I loved you! But I guess I was wrong! I guess you didn't!." James says. I notice him taking a big breath after saying all this. I don't believe that he breathed once through saying all that.