Morals

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE

NEW COVER THANK YOU SOSTEPHH

^^^follow her and read her book Staggered Heart, it's amazing.

So, I wrote two chapters in my book, Can the player play the player? (CPPP) and if I get fifty votes on that chapter, I will update this story, the Makeover, because I already have the next update for this story written and trust me, it's the best part of the Makeover. Without further adue, :

"Children, children, the bus is boarding now. Please say your last goodbyes to your parents and siblings and then file into the bus in an orderly fashion. Please, no more than two to a seat. There is enough room for almost everybody to have one to themselves, anyways," Mrs. Baxter says in her shrilly, high-pitched voice.

I watch as the children hug their moms and dads goodbye as I carry my luggage to the back of the bus to store it away.

"Those look heavy, what do you have in there?" Noah asks, eyeing my suitcase and I shrug.

"Toiletries, makeup, clothing, a pillow, stuffed animals, candy, beer-"

"Beer?' Noah asks me, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to get wasted!" I say and a few parents turn to glare at my outburst, thinking about what a good rolemodel I am for children. Move along, nothing to see here. Suck my dick...

"We're on a mission trip, Addison. That's not appropriate and you're not even old enough to drink anyways," Noah lectures me. Is he serious? Because I sure am!

"Glad to know you think so highly of me, I was joking, you dummy," I say, ruffling his long hair and he glares at my actions. He puts his suitcase down for a second to smooth out his hair and fix it.

"Hey, Addie! Man-whore!" James says, greeting Noah and I. Apparently, he hasn't forgotten about what happened after he kissed me and Noah saw.

Noah clenches his teeth in frustration and I give him a look to remind him to be nice. I told him to act civilized towards James just for these few days and he promised he would try, but I'm not sure how that is going to work.

"Nice to see you, too, Jamie," Noah says through his gritted teeth and I laugh at this.

"Jamie? That's the best you can come up with?" James says, clearly annoyed even at the amateur nickname.

"You're just so feminine," Noah says, earning him another glare from "Jamie".

"Here, Addie, I'll take that heavy suitcase of yours," James says, clearly to annoy Noah.

Noah's eyes widen as he realizes that as my boyfriend, he can't let that happen. "No, no, I was just about to offer that, thank you very much, but it's good to know an animal like you has manners," Noah says, aggressively yanking my suitcase out of my grip and putting into the bus' trunk.

"Guys, come on! Please don't be like this the whole trip!" I say with a sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"Sorry, he must be PMSing," James says as we walk back to the front of the bus.

"I'm not PMSing, you're the one who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Noah says.

"It's the crack of dawn! We can't all be like fucking Edward Cullen and have the ability to wake up really early without being tired," James shouts at him.

"Mr. James! Language check!" Mrs. Baxter says, as she passes by us and James just rolls his eyes at her.

"Edward Cullen doesn't need sleep because he's a vampire," I correct him and he gives me a look as to show that he could care less.