Planning

Okay so surprisingly this is my most well liked story. Like almost 10 likes on one chapter! Thank you so much! So I've decided to update this story more often. For instance, I just wrote a quick chappie at 10:30 at night. Probably not my best work and not the longest either but it'll have to do. Thanks for all your support! Love you guys!

"I can't believe my eyes. Is it possible she gets uglier every second? I just saw her at lunch an hour ago," says the co-captain of the cheerleading squad, Victoria. Gosh, I hate her.

"My eyes! They hurt! It burns! Too ugly!" teases Hunter, an idiotic jock.

"If you looked up the word ugly in a picture dictionary, this girl's picture would be right next to it," said Lindsay, cackling evily. All of the cheerleaders (except for Lily of course) are mean snobs. That would probably be an insult if it wasn't so unorginial. "Never heard that one before" would be a huge lie, since that's about as standard as you can get.

"Excuse me?" said Alexx, appearing by my side in an instant. When people insulted me, things always ended badly.

"You heard me," Lindsay said, walking up to Alexx, crossing her arms. She's dead, she's literally dead if she thinks she can mess with Alexx.

"Alexx stop, I can handle this, I'm fine," I said, but she just ignored me, focusing on defending me when I didn't need her help.

"Do you remember Robert Mohler?" Alexx asked  Lindsay out of the blue, but I saw where this was going and it was not going to be pretty.

"Yeah, the one without the teeth?" Lindsay said, gulping. Though she tried to hide it, her voice shook with nervousness.

"Well, bitch, that's going to be you pretty soon," Alexx said as she slams her fist into Lindsay's face. She continues to pound in Lindsay's skull as Lindsay shreiks and screams loud enough to wake the dead. A small crowd gathers around to watch the beating, but instead of interfering, they just watch.

"Alexx that's enough! I think she's learned her lesson Alexx!" I may have a little bit of satisfaction watching Alexx beat up Lindsay, but I don't want my best friend going to juvie(again).

Of course my friend ignored me and continued pounding Lindsay's "perfect" face in. I actually saw a teacher in the crowd, but instead of pulling Alexx off of Lindsay, he just stood there and oohed and aahed with the rest of the bystanders. Realizing this is all up to me to stop this, since I sort of caused the commotion in the first place anyways, I count to 3 in my head.

"STOP!" 

 Alexx stops inflicting pain on Lindsay long enough to see me walk out the gym doors and into the parking lot. I can't believe her! It's so embarassing to have her guarding me like I need to be protected because I can take care of myself. I could stand up to those idiots if I wanted to, but I preferred to not stoop to their level and take the high road in life. Did every other student forget what the guidance counselors used to repeat to us over and over again? Ignore and walk away. Ignore and walk away. That's exactly what I was doing right now.

I hear Alexx's boots clicking behind me in a small run because she followed me out here, just as I suspected.

"Alexx, you can't just live your whole life beating people up when they piss you off! You have to stop," I scolded Alexx. I did not want her growing up and working at some dead end job at a fast food resturaunt and then living on a sofa in my basement or something horrifying like that. She skipped class, she beat at least three people up a day, she never studied or did any homework, and she had the biggest attitude of anyone I knew. She and the principal were on a first name basis the first day of Freshman year, after she had gotten sent to the office four times in that one day. I know for a fact Alexx could care less about school since she is barely passing with a C- average. I am the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder how we are friends, but then I stop thinking about it because I know I'll never find out. It's really hard to watch someone you're really close to throw their life away as if they are not worth anything because Alexx has the potiental to do great things in life. I just wish she would see things the way I do and then maybe today's incidents would not have occured.