Baby pictures? I don't think so mother.

So the contest entires were good, but I just deciced to write this chapter myself. This chapter is not edited though so its probably not that good. Just sayin. And I understand you guys wanted the old cover, but I kind of lost it. So...I'm gonna try to get it back, but it might be a while. Sorry Charlie.

Blue tank top. Check.

Blue polka dot skirt with ruffles. Check.

Hair up with big bow. Check.

Signature converse (also blue). Check.

I'm all set to go on my date with Noah! I smile and walk out of my room grabbing my-you guessed it- navy blue purse. I walk downstairs and take a seat at the counter in my kitchen. Looking at the clock, I am suprised to see it is only seven o'clock. I have a half hour left before Noah comes to pick me up. What to do...What to do. I just sit there drumming my fingers on the table. Maybe because I actually am looking forward to this date and I was dreading James' date, I am nervous now. Eventually, I feel the need to move more than just my fingers and I get up and pace. I just wish Noah would come already. The wait is killing me!

"Hey honey." my mother says walking into the room carrying a stack of scrapbooks.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Looking at old photos." she replies noncholantly.

"Uh-uh. No." I say realizing what my cunning parent is up to.

"What dear daughter of mine?" she says her eyes widening to look innocent. Tempting, but this won't work because I know her to well.

"You are so NOT showing Noah my baby pictures!"

"Oh but Addie why not? You weere the cutest child. I mean, so adorable! Look at you!" my mother exclaims.

"No mother!"

"Well I'm going to look through them anyways."

"In your room!" I say pushing her towards the stairs.

"Oh fine. You sure?"

"Positive."

"Because I think baby pictures are a real turn on and I'm sure Noah would agree..."

"This is just awkward. Goodbye mother." When she finally resides in her bedroom I decide to watch a show. Nothing is on, so I settle on Spongebob. Then, Spongebob laughs and I switch off the televison save my poor ears from the annoying and obnoxious sound. 20 minutes to kill. Ughhh.

I go check on my hair and makeup in the bathroom mirror, but nothing needs tampering with. 19 minutes. Oh joy.

I decide to log onto my facebook account which I barely ever use, but desperate times call for desperate measures. First, I go through my messages and find just a bunch of forwards. Nothing remotely important. Then, I check my notifications. A few wall posts and some alerts that other people commented on statuses I commented on long ago. I notice I have a +2 next to the friend request icon and look to see who it is. One is from James which I accept (not after considering declining it of course) and the other from Amber. Yeah. My friends and I never became Facebook friends with her because we hated her so much. And in Facebook you're friends with everyone, even if you barely know them or don't like them. I accept Amber's  friend request. 15 minutes. Next, I decide to view my profile and make any neccesary changes to make it  look...spiffy! That's the word. I remove Noah as my brother because he might be more than that now and I don't think of him as my sibling anymore. Even though you're supposed to be thirteen when you get a facebook, I got mine at age ten. Now it's time for *insert drumroll here* facebook STALKING. There are two people in particular I want to check on...Noah and James. I go to James' profile first and look through all his photos. Looks like he is a family guy. He doesn't post a lot of photos, but most of the ones on there are with a little girl (his little sister I assume) and his mom. He is tagged in a few with his friends also. Looking at his wall, there are a lot of posts from girls (most of them super tan with beach blonde hair) saying to "Text me". Why can't you just text him instead of bringing Facebook into this? I mean GEEZ. I just don't understand people these days. One wall post is particulary interesting. It just says "Im sorry for your loss." No comments or anything and there are a few more like it all from a few months ago. Did someone die? After pondering this question for a while longer, my computer makes a beeping sound. The battery is low, so I have to move to my room and plug the chord into my computer to charge it. I move onto Noahs profile. Not as secretive and private as James when it comes to Facebook, Noah has a lot of photos up. Looking through some of his albums, I see one titled "Good times". Clicking on it and enlarging the first photo, it is of me, Cassie, and Noah at the beach. We went on a vacation together when we were younger. Much younger. Like five. Cassie is missing her two front teeth, I still have some baby fat-ya know, chubby, and Noah's bangs are in the way of his gorgeous eyes. You can only see part of the dark chocolate pools. Somebody needs a haircut! This picture brings a smile to my face and decide to set this as my computer screensaver. I change the picture of Justin bieber to this one. As I am about to go back to Noah's profile, a familiar voice says, "Been checking up on my profile haven't ye?" I scream in suprise and my mom runs in the room.