Harsh Relations

Some important announcements...

1. Sorry for those of you who read the last chapter with a chapter inside of it. As I was uploading, I must have pressed the paste button or something. Idk

2. You guys comment. Would you rather have uploads once every seven days with some minor spelling mistakes or uploads every nine days with no gramatical issues. It takes at least two days for an editor to get back to me usually.

3. Stop Kony! If you haven't seen the video yet, google Kony 2012 and watch it.

4. Optional contest. I cannot think of anything else for the song Noah started to make for Addison. If you have any ideas on how to finish the song please enter the contest! Thanks!

"James! Hey, wait up!" I shout. I am walking to school on this beautiful early summer morning and so is James. Normally, we would be walking together, chatting, and maybe flirting a little bdit. Now, he is just ignoring me! He didn't even turn his head when he heard me call out his name!

"James! This is really immature of you! Can't we just attempt to be friends? Can't you just try to mantain a friendship with me?" I ask him after running to catch up.

"Leave me alone." he mumbles putting some headphones in and turning on his ipod.

"Hey! Um...I got you a ring-pop! Or ring-pops! I didn't know what flavor you would want so I got all the flavors." I say trying to get him to speak more than three words to me.

"Cool." he says grabbing one and opening it up. He chose the Watermelon one.

I hear his cell phone vibrate and I can't help but read the text he has recieved.

"Had a great time last night!;)" It says. The sender is "Crystal" in his phone.

Yuck. I can only imagine what he did last night to vent his anger and depression to this "Crystal" who is texting him.

"Go away and stop reading my texts." James says as he continues to walk.

"It's not my fault your phone was out right in front of my face!" I defend myself.

"Whatever. Do you not understand the meaning of 'go away'?" he says rudely.

"James, I-"

"Hey babe!" says Noah pulling up in his car.

"Noah! Hey! Whatcha doin?" I ask and stop to talk to him. James continues to walk.

"Just drivin my girl to school." he says smiling.

"You really don't have to. It's probably an inconvienece for you considering that you do not even go to high school anymore."

"I don't mind. The school is on the way to my shop anyways." he explains.

I take one last look at James.

"Come 'on! He needs some space! Ride with me, Addie!" Noah says convincingly.

"Yeah. You're right. Ya know what? He doesn't want to be friends? His problem? His loss? SCREW HIM!" I say running around to the passenger side of the car. As I am hopping in the car, I hear a big splat. Big, white bird poop is where I was just standing. That was a close call!

"You want a ring-pop?" I ask Noah. I have about ten more-all in different flavors.

"Sure, thanks!" he gladly accepts my offer taking a blue rasberry one.

I pick a strawberry one for myself.

We arrive at the front of the school shortly and I lean in to give Noah a kiss on the cheeck to say goodbye. He turns his head a little bit, so that our lips meet. It is just a short peck and as we pull apart, I feel a deep, red, tomato-colored blush spread across my cheeks. Noah smiles at me with a sparkle in his eyes.