NEW UPDATE COOL CATS

To discuss a few things:

1. I was out for an EXTREMELY minor medical condition that was more time-consuming than painful and then school started and it has never been this hard. Then because of school and basketball and cross country practice I wasn't getting enough sleep, and then cross country ended, but I had three colds in the course of the month and now, I AM UPDATING. Thank goodness!

2. I thought of stopping this story but someone inboxed me saying "Hey there are 3 mil people waiting for you to update this" and I was like woahh so I can't exactly dissapear off the face of the earth.

3. I'm on break now and I get back to school in a few days. It is extremely hard and I barely ever have time to write, SOOOO would you guys like sparse and irregular short chapters here and there or do you want me to write in my little free time and post them all in the summer for a better product? COMMENT por favor. and voting doesnt hurt either. VOTES MAKE ME HAPPY:)))

4. Who likes the new cover? I do!!! Thank you JestersandJokers! Hence the dedication haha

5. "The player game" is a Wattpadd story by someone named SnowyRoses. I strongly suggest you read it because it is one of my FAVORITE new Wattpadd books and I finished in like two days.

6. 5 is a good number, but I added this six just to say that and now the whole 5 major points thing I had goin on is ruined :(((

Recap because you guys probably forget like everything:

James and Noah like Addison. While Addison is dating Noah, he see James kissing her, making him make love with another girl. Once he hear's Addison's story-the truth, he feels awful, but she is done with him. Cassie, Noah's sister invites Addison to come with her and their friends to her lakehouse for a fun weekend. Noah, unfortunately for the still upset Addison joins the party with his friends. While cliff jumping, Addison and Lily mistakingly jump in a shallow area, where with her injuries, Addie saves her best friend. Lily is in a very bad condition by hitting her head, and Addison is injured (not as badly) by breaking her leg. Tadaa! Enjoy my lovelies!

"Quick press down on her stomach! We need to get all of the water out of her!" Cassie says.

I pulled Lily onto a rock after I dragged her out of the water and now most everyone is surrounding her. I can't stay underwater for very long, so I am gasping for breath, lying on the large rock. No one really pays attention to me, though.

Foster presses his hands down hard on Lily's stomach. A trickle of water comes out of her mouth.

"Give her mouth to mouth!" shouts Amber.

I open my eyes and turn my head to the side to see Foster giving Lily mouth to mouth and all I can think about is that they've finally kissed. I must be going crazy", I think as I smile up to the clouds above.

"Addison, are you okay?" Noah asks. He is leaning over me, with one arm on either side of me.

"I'm fine, thank you very much, but I don't think Lily is. Go help her!" I tell him.

"There's enough people helping her. I wouldn't make a difference. Now what did you hit? I tried to warn you, but it was too late! I tested different water depths in the lake a while back and this one's only like a foot and a half of water before some rocks!"

"Yeah, I saw you freaking out over there. I realized what was happening at the last second, so I only hurt my leg. I'm pretty sure it's broken."

He feels different spots of my leg and I have to tell him where it hurts a lot.

“You defintely broke your knee and your fibula may be broken, too, unfortunately.”

“No more discus for me, I guess.” I say. Noah smiles. It's nice to see him smile again, but at the same to it hurts me. I need to stop being so nice to him. Everything is different.

“The ambulance is on the way! They’ll be here in about fifteen minutes.” says one of Noah’s friends, interrupting our conversation.

“Thanks, Ross.” Noah says politely, giving Ross a nod with his head. He has sexy hair. Running my finers through it...Ugh of course he would be here to catch me at a wekaer moment and try to squeeze his way back into my life. Changing the topic, I have nothing to think about other than him saying "thanks", or at least that is the only thing that comes to mind because I don't really want to think about my friend either in so much pain. He’s very polite. I mean, when he’s not cheating on you with some wh*re because he believes you willingly kissed another guy when really-Never mind. He’s a polite person. A gentleman in some aspects.

“Her heartbeat is getting stronger!" Foster shouts with a small smile, making him look like a tiny boy. He tries to shake her awake, but nothing happens.

“She may have a concussion. Don’t jiggle her, you would shake her brain even more. Let her wake up on her own time.” says Jay.

“And what makes you an expert?” asks Foster, who was a little embarassed that he had done just what Jay said was the worst for Lily.

“I play football. It’s not the most safe sport and players get head injuries a lot. Well, all kinds of injuries. And if you’re not learning how to heal yourself, you learn from others because injuries are about as common as breathing.” Jay says.

“Hon, you should be a doctor. Doctors are sexy.” Alexx says with a wink.

“Now is not the time to joke, Alexx. That was a total inappropriate comment.” says Amber who just wants to make an excuse to say something bad about her frenemy.

“Who says it was a joke, huh? I was serious. I really do think doctors are sexy. Do not make comments like that again or I will smash your face in until all the plastic surgery in the world cannot repair it. You will be to ugly to look at and you will die alone with a bunch of cats because no guy or that baby in your belly will ever want to look at you again. Got it? I thought this was obvious, but I’ve always had a strong dislike for you. You are not my friend, so a comment like that bumps you down even farther on the Alexx-likey chain.” says Alexx with a small growl.

She finishes and no one talks until Amber sucks her breath in to reply. “You know what, Alexx? I’m going to voice my opinion whenever I feel like it to whoever I want and if you don’t like it, that’s fine with me. You can beat my face in as much as you like, but don’t forget who has the rich daddy instead of the single mom in jail.” Amber says who obviously is not intimidated by Alexx and she says the one thing that gets under Alexx's skin more than anything. I hear multiple gasps. No one can believe what just happened.

“Hey, that was a low blow, even for some slut like you.” says Cassie because Alexx is clearly way to stun to react with one of her usual witty comebacks so quickly. Then Alexx regains her composure, her face getting redder on her pale skin.

“You know Amber, if I decided to beat you up and you told your daddy and all of his lawyers, I would tell everyone and I mean everyone about your little pregnancy thing goin’ on. Your parents, your teachers, your classmates-. I’d post flyers around the whole city advertising it. You may have money, but I have power. And I will take you down. I’ve watched enough NCIS to know how to kill you in twenty-three different ways without leaving any evidence behind.” Alexx says.

“NCIS is a fiction show you dumb*ss! What could you possibly learn from it?” asks Amber not really feeling threatened, as if she still has the upper hand.

“What do you watch, then? All those dumb shows about teenagers getting knocked up? Because you are obviously learning a lot from those shows.” Alexx says.

“Enough with the pregnant jokes!” Amber says, slapping Alexx.

“Then NEVER talk about me, NCIS, or my mother like we are trash again! That’s you! You’re the scumbag! You’re the future hooker, here!” Alexx says and pushes Amber off the rock and into the lake.

No one says anything. Amber resurfaces and gasps for air.

“You know what? I don’t need this! I’m out of here!” Amber says as she gets out of the water and storms off to the house dripping wet. If everything else wasn't so serious and I wasn't trying not to cry at the pain I was feeling the situation would be comical.

“Bye-bye, barbie! Don’t come back!” says Alexx.

“Where are you going without a car?” Cassie yells.

“I’ll walk.”

“Good luck with that!” shouts Alexx.

“Alexx, seriously? You are such a drama queen! Stop sucking up all the attention with your immature ways! We should all be focused on Lily right now! She could DIE!” Foster yells at Alexx.

“Excuse me if I’m not gonna stand there while some preggo chick insults my mom and I and she's fine. Her heart is beating, isn't it?” Alexx says.