Hospitals

Heres the third part to my story  i hope yous enjoy it 

sorry for any mistakes i will change them when i get round to them 

enjoy :*

 James pov... still

The doors to the ambulance flew open and the paramedics jumped out and grabbed a hold onto May's stretcher and pulled her out of the ambulance and towards the entry of the hospital, I jumped out after them and ran behind May. The hospitals were opened and 3 doctors and god knows how many nurses surrounded May and started to poke at her whilst the paramedics were shouting her details and what happened to her, everything was just going in slow motion to me, the doctors were speaking in slow motion, my walking was in slow motion and it felt weird, I felt weird.

Everything sped up and May was getting wheeled down the corridor and I ran after her, it is weird that I feel like I have to be here for her even though she hates me?. I don’t think she really hates me I just think she is holding back because of what happened to her, I will find out why people bullied her. The doctors pushed May into a room and started to take her blood and check her temperature and heart beat, shouldn't they be looking at her head?. The doctors still hadn't looked at her head just attached a drip “ excuse me but have you seen her head?” I said out loud so they would actually here me “ what head injury?” I sighed “ the one on the back of her head” the doctors eyes widened he turned on his heels and grabbed May's head and examined it “ I need this cleaned and bandaged up, now” he shouted out the nurses started to scramble and get the supply's.

I sighed and slumped down onto the seat next to May's bed and watched as the doctors and nurses patched her up, “sir who may you be?” one of the nurses asked me “ I'm kind of her friend” she looked confused “ how can you kind of be her friend?” I sighed “ May is a very difficult person who will not except me as her only friend” she smiled “ my boyfriend was like that once” I smiled sadly at her, this wasn't really the time for her to be telling me about her boyfriend. I think she realized it wasn't the best time for her to be speaking about her boyfriend so she turned away and went back to May's side.

The doctors and nurses started to slowly disappear leaving only one doctor who was now stood in front of me “ well May here won't wake up for a while as she hit her head pretty hard, we think the cause to her collapsing was due to her not eating enough and her running was any good for her. May isn't anorexic we just think it was a slip up so don't worry to much she will be fine when she wakes up only a large headache” I smiled “ thank you so much for looking after her” he stuck his hand out “ it was my pleasure she is such a pretty young girl, you are a lucky man” I grabbed his hand and shook it. The doctor walked out of the room which left me in a silent room with may I grabbed her hand and entwined my fingers with hers. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that school had only just finished, I had a few texts from students at the school asking me if May was dead which we all knew that they wanted her dead. I replied to them with a simple no and text my mum telling her I was at the hospital with my ' friend' and that I wont be home till late so not to wait up. I grabbed my clothes from my bag and let go of May's hand and walked down the corridors trying to find the toilets to get changed, I don’t think that shorts and a vest is the best thing to wear especially as it stinks of sweat... yeah.

I hated hospitals they always smelt so strongly of cleaning products and disinfectant and people panicking or crying over family members its such a bad atmosphere to be around. I found the toilet and walked into the stall and locked the door behind me, I pulled my shorts off revealing me dinosaur boxers they made me laugh so much when I saw them that I bought them I pulled up my black skinny jeans and pulled off my vest and replaced it with my blue shirt, I sprayed some deodorant on and through my sports clothes in my sports back and unlocked the stall. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked I looked pretty good for a guy who rushed here from sports.