Chapter 36 - A Shocking Turn Of Events!

The Trial Of Ula' Ula'!

With the morning Alolan sun rising upon the land once more, all was peaceful on top of a certain mountain of Ula' Ula' island.

In the guest room of the trial grounds, slept to young trainers ready for a full day ahead of them.

Today was the day that Ash would take on his next challenge, the first trial of Ula' Ula'.

He was excited for it.

While his dreams were filled with excitement of battle, Serena slept peacefully.

She layed on the bed in the guest room, tucked under the covers cuddled up to the body next to her. She was comfortable, much more then on the couch at Kukui's.

She liked the warmth both the blankets and body heat next to her gave off. She was completly at peace in her sleep.

Soon she started to shift in her sleep, and began to wake up.

She turned over towards the other ocupent of the bed.

"Good morning." She mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Pika Pika." The small rodent replied.

Pikachu being there startled the girl and in her panic she fell off the side of the bed.

"Oof."

She looked down to realized she landed back first onto a sleeping Ash who had been sleeping on the floor.

"Good morning to you too." He mumbled waking up abruptly.

Serena got up in a hurry with red cheeks glowing, "I'm sorry Ash! Pikachu startled me is all. I forgot he was on the bed as well." She explained.

"You forgot? Well who else would be next to you?" Ash asked her as he stood up.

His question only made her cheeks glow an even deeper red.

"Hey, I'm gonna go find the bathroom, I'll be back." Ash said leaving the room. As he left Pikachu erupted into laughter peiceing the situation all together.

"Quiet you. You are just making me feel worse about all of that." Serena said with a pout crossing her arms over her chest standing next to the bed.

Pikachu continued his laughter, and wouldn't stop for a while. Much to her annoyance.

=====

No, you aren't getting Amour moments that easily.

Except for Christmas, you get an easy one then.

But for now, a trial.

Let's do this.

=====

"Right down here is where the Totem stays." Sophcoles Sadi escorting his friends down a hall way towards the trial.

"So you are training to become a Captain as well Sophocles?" Serena asked.