Chapter 12 - Underestimated Strength!

The First Trial Of Akala Island!

"Pikachu. Thunderbolt..." Ash mumbled in his sleep. Today was the day of Ash's next trial, A challenge he was ready to take on. He spent most of last night training with his pokemon again, getting ready for the battle. Right now, He was training once more for the thrilling battle, in his sleep. Serena was making the group breakfast once again while Kukui and Will got ready for their teachings. Serena had made pancakes once more with them being a hit the yesterday. She finished up the last few and set out pokemon food for the pokemon. She saw a sleeping Ash and decided to wake him up. She would show him some mercy today.

"Ash." She said shaking the boy. "He mumbled in return. "Come on Ash, do you want me to go back to the usual antics?" Serena said with a smirk. He instantly sat up. "I'm up! I'm up!" He said in haste. She giggled at his reaction. "Good. Breakfast is ready. You better get ready, you got a big day today." She said to her friend. "Right! Today I'm going to complete the next trial!" "Pika!"

==========

First trial of the story, Woo!

First Chapter of Part 2, Woo!

Well, here we are, Part 2. I am very excited for this Part for I have a lot planned for it. I will go more onto my plans for this part at the end of the chapter. I really hope this comes out good. Enjoy!

==========

Waiting outside of the School building, Ash was beaming with excitement. He always loved a challenge, and this was his next one. He was waiting outside with his friends while Will was inside still talking with the Principle about teacher stuff he assumed. It had been a long day of school waiting for the bell to ring. He was all ready to go.

"So you are going to attempt the next trial?" Mallow asked Ash. "Yeah! I can't wait! I wonder what the totem pokemon is going to be." He said pondering. "Be ready Ash, totems are not easy foes. You are going into a difficult challenge." Kiawe warned. "The tougher the challenge the better." He said confidently. "Foolish logic, but respectable all the less." Sophcoles said. Good luck on your trial Ash." Lana said to him. "Thanks Lana." "Oh, I've got to get going. I have someplace to be. I will see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" Lana said running off. "Bye Lana." The group said. "Wonder where she is off to." Serena said. "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough." Mallow said. "Mallow, do you know something we don't?" Lillie asked her close friend. "Maybe." She said with a smile.

"Alright guys. Ready to go?" Will said coming out of the building. "Yeah!" The travel group all said. "Well, then we will be going, See you guys! Good luck Ash!" Mallow called out as the three walked away. "Bye guys!" Ash called out. "Okay, so the trial is on Akala Island right? How are we going to get there?" Serena asked. "The Alolan way of course." Will said confidently. "Do I want to know what that is?" Lillie asked. "I don't know but I do!" Gary said.

-----

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!" Lillie yelled on the back of a pelipper. 

Will had rented three ride pokemon for the day to travel to Akala Island. 

Will was riding on a Braviary on his own leading the way. 

Ash and Serena were riding on a charizard, with Ash in control with Pikachu on hos shoulder and Serena hugging him from behind to support herself, neither one minding the others company.