1x3 - A Long Awaited Reunion!

"Alright class," Kukui addressed the students in front of him. "Today I was told by Principal Oak that he had a surprise for us." Kukui explained.

"It being a surprise from him, I'm a little worried." Will added on.

"Probably more of his bad puns." Mallow joked.

"You are probably right." Will said with a sigh.

Knock, knock.

"Oh, he's here. I'll get it." Will said as he went to the door and opened it.

"Alola Kids!" Samson Oak greeted the students.

"Alola Principal Oak!" They greeted back. "Hello, Oak." Will greeted.

"Principal Oak, you said you had a surprise for us? Another Egg perhaps?" Ash said hopeful.

"No, no. Nothing like that this time." The principal explained. "The surprise is that... You will have a new student in your class today!"

"A new student!" The class yelled in surprise and excitement.

"Another?" Will mumbled under his breath.

"Come on in and introduce yourself!" Principal Oak called out into the hall.

The new student that walked in the door was one of the last people Ash expected to see.

"Well, look who it is, It's been a while...

Ashy-boy."

"Gary!?!"

=====
A/N-

...She comes soon I swear.

=====

"You know him Ash?" Lana asked the confused boy.

"Yeah I do, he is from Pallet Town just like me, My first rival on my journey." He explained.

"Yeah, but we are long past that now, right Ashy-Boy." Gary said, emphasizing the nickname.

"Can you stop calling me that!" Ash yelled.

"I could, but where's the fun in that?" Gary snickered and Ash frowned in rage.

"Well then, Gary, mind introducing yourself to the class?" Kukui asked trying to maintain the small amount of order in his classroom.

"I'm Gary Oak, Samson here is my Gramps cousin. I used to be a Pokemon trainer like Ash said with goals to be the very best, but now I am more focused on becoming a pokemon researcher." Gary said, introducing himself. "And you guys are?" He asked the classmates.

All of the students then introduced themselves one at a time.

"I'm Lillie, Nice to meet you."

"...Mallow."

"...Kiawe."

"...Lana."

"...Sophocles."

"Nice to meet you all." Gary said, "And always a pleasure to run into you Ashy-boy." Ash replied, ignoring the nickname. "Same to you Gary."

"Alright, I will leave to guys to your lessons." Samson told the class.

"Bye Principal Oak" "Bye Cuz." The kids said.

As he left, Will couldn't help but say, "Wow, no puns. Thank Arceus."

"He probably used all of the ones he thought of on the walk to the school with me," Gary said. "This is going to be a long semester." Gary mumbled, with emphasis on the word 'Long', as he sat at an open desk.