Chapter 32 - Lillie's New Friend!

Get In The Bag!

Gary and Lille spent the night over at Kukui's after the trip to Aether Paradise. While the girls hung out talking and grooming their pokemon up in the loft until passing out, the guys all fell asleep upright on the couch with the Tv still on. Up in the loft, slept the small pokemon Lille had taken from Aether.

"Pew?" The small pokemon said waking up, taking in its surroundings. "Pew!" It cried out.

Lillie started to rub her eyes and sat up on the floor of the loft. "Oh, you're awake." Lillie said to the small pokemon. "Pew?"

"What was that Lillie..." Serena said sleepily sitting up and stretching.

"Oh, sorry to wake you. You see-" "Pew!" Serena looked at the source of the noise, "Oh, I see. Good morning to you." She said with a smile. "Pew?" The pokemon responded.

"I hope this was all worth it. I have so many questions still." Lillie said with a sigh.

"What exactly do you mean?" Serena asked her friend.

"Just. Everything. This pokemon. Why my mother had it. To think that isn't the biggest question I even have." Lillie said looking down to the living room below.

"And what would that be?" Serena asked her.

"Just. Everything about Will. I mean. He shouldn't of known about this pokemon, Aether, any of it. I don't know how he did. But, I fear I may be piecing it together." Lillie said with a shaken voice.

"Lillie, what are you implying?" Serena asked worried.

"I'm not quite sure myself. Just, part of me feels like Will didn't get all of his info from my brother. It's almost like... He was once there." Lillie said thinking out loud.

"Where Lillie? Where was he?" Serena asked curious.

"From what I've pieced together from the stories you and him have told. He would've been with Skull around when Gladion left. Maybe, Will knows what happened that night. The night my brother left." Lillie said, not making sense even to herself.

"Lillie how would that be possible?" Serena asked.

"I have no idea." She replied honestly.

"Pew."

The two girls looked over the balcony at their friends.

There were many secrets that they still had no answers too.

=====

Well, Hello again. Been a while hasn't it?

I won't keep you long, but forgive me.

Today will leave you with more question then answers.

A new mystery has revealed itself.

And one, that has hidden for far too long.

=====

The sun finally rose high into the sky as the kids tried to plan their day. While Ash tried to think of something fun to do, someone had other plans.