1x26 - The Opening Act!

Do Or Die.

I don't wanna do this.

Don't make me.

I can't...

Not them...

-

"Wakey wakey Willy." A voice spoke alerting the young man.

Will woke up in a room that seemed like a makeshift cell. He then realized it was one of the back rooms they had checked before but with the door barred off.

"Taylor. Let me go." Will said coldly.

"Wish I could. But, I'll be honest.
I'm scared of you." He responded.

"What are you talking about? I'm suppose to be your friend!" Will said sleepily waking up with anger.

"He has told me about you, and what you are. You really are something aren't 'cha?" Taylor said with a grin.

"I'm a monster. That's what I am." Will mumbled.

"I think we both know we are monsters in our own ways. You ever think that if I knew, I could've helped you? You could've had the justice you seek?" Taylor replied.

Will was silent for a moment. "Look Taylor. I don't know what your up too. But please. Let Serena go. The other kids as well. If our friendship meant anything." Will begged.

"Our friendship did mean a lot Will. It still does. After this, we can find vengence for you. I can help you." Taylor said.

"Answer the question Taylor. Will you let her- them, go?" Will growled.

"I would Will. You sister, she's a sweet and innocent girl isn't she. Doesn't deserve this. None of them do But, I can't." He replied with a sigh.

"And why not!?" Will yelled in anger.

"I need her for the finale. Its a show Will. Ash has a test to face. If he wins, she goes free. It's simple. I will make you a promise. No harm will come to her. He simply has to play his part." He said with a grin.

"Ash will stop you. He's stronger then you think. You won't get away with this Taylor!" Will said with a glare.

"We shall see my friend." Taylor said turning around walking away.

"We shall see."

--

Ash woke up alone right where he remembered blacking out. In the basement, but now all alone.

"Pikachu? Will? Serena!? Anyone?!" Ash called out into the empty basement.

"Hello Ash. I see you're awake." A voice said coming over a speaker.

"Taylor! Let me and my friends go!" Ash exclaimed into the air.

"Why of course. But you must earn freedom. For you and your friends alike." Taylor said