Akala Island - Part 2

"The Road Is Long And Dark, But I Know Where We Are Going."
(Bonus Points If You Get The Quote.)

SPOILERS FOR PART 1!!!

=================

Ash Ketchum, A boy on the next chapter of his journey in the Alola region. While he still has school to attend, he has begun to explore Akala Island. His goal is to complete the trials of the islands and become closer to mastering Z-Moves. He is on this journey with his good friends, who he will grow closer to with his time here in Alola. He was ready to walk the road ahead of him and see where it brought him. Optimism and blind trust could be a dangerous thing, as he would soon learn.

-------------------------

William Yvonne, A young man that until recently was lost in the world. He is on the journey with his friends to try to learn more about one simple thing. Why? He had been through a lot, and wanted to make sure no one else had to go through it. Call it selfish, call it revenge. He didn't care. He was going to keep them safe and teach them what he can. He is technically a teacher after all. With new and old friends alike, even he had no idea what was to come.

-----------------------

Gary Oak, A future Pokemon professor is in Alola to learn what he can about the region and Pokemon. He tags along with his Best friend and old rival to learn more about Z-Moves and the so called Totem Pokemon. He is ready to learn what he can to share his knowledge with others, He wanted to make the world a better place, for pokemon and people alike, and this is step one.

-----------------------

Serena Yvonne, A girl with dreams of success. She wants to grow stronger on her journey with her role model. She would be there to support him and to learn from him. Perhaps have it the other way around as well. She would also begin to show her talents to the people of Alola when familiar faces show up with an offer that she can't refuse. She was going to become stronger for everyone that she was supported by, and herself. While she does this, she wants to put a smile on everyone's face, especially his.

----------------------

Lillie, an incredibly smart girl. She has a lot of knowledge helpful to her friends while on their journey. She is on this journey for personal reasons. She wants to become a better person. Someone who can stand up to her family, but right now she is too afraid to do so. She wants to grow stronger, become brave, become a trainer. Save her family.

---------------------

Five kids on a journey. Whether It be School days, Trials, or the darkest of times. They had each other's backs. With the group traveling Akala island, they will run into some familiar and new faces. With the challenge of the Trials, Ash has his work cut out for him. All of that on top of school work too!

While their journey in the sunny region seems innocent enough, something dangerous lurks in the darkness. A hooded figure with plans to test the Hero will push them all to the extreme.

Will the group be able to beat the trials, school work, and the Hooded man?

Or will blood be spilled from failure?

The best of times can easily become the darkest times as they all would soon learn.

Chapters 12-31