1x28 - The Big Finale.

Final Act, Scene One.

I'm sorry...

For Everything.

Not that you will believe me.

-

Ash walked through the door with caution, appearing at the entrance of the stage room.

In front of him was a straight path towards the dark stage, with worn out seats to he left and right.

He walked towards the stage slowly, still uncertain of what was about to happen.

-

Taylor walked down a hallway towards a locked door. Pressing a button on the outside, he unlocked it.

"Time for the finale Serena. Don't keep your hero waiting." He said opening the door.

Suddenly the door opened from the inside pushing him down in surprise.

"Pikachu, use Quick Attack and find Ash! I'll keep him busy!" Serena called out to the Pokemon running down the hall.

"Pika!" The Pokemon replied running in the other direction.

Taylor groaned in anger rising from the floor. He looked in the direction the Pokemon ran in for a moment, then ran down the other way, the same way Serena had gone.

Serena ran for her life, hearing footsteps behind her, in a sprint like her.

What now Serena?

She looked up and saw cameras within rooms looking for a place to hide, they were all over. Finding a place to hide wouldn't work.

Gotta keep going.

"Serena. Come back here! No one needs to get hurt!" Taylor called out behind her.

She continued to run, entering what seemed to be a stage area, she looked up to see catwalks and equipment.

Her worried look became a confident one.

She climbed a ladder up into the catwalks above the stage. As she reached the top, she turned around to see Taylor at the bottom of the ladder.

"Get down from there! Why won't you be good and play your part. Please!" He called, almost begging.

Serena shook her head in fear.

"Then I'll come get you!" He yelled starting to climb the ladder.

Serena then found nearby props and equipment and threw whatever she could down the ladder, multiple things hitting Taylor.

"Stop that! You are ruining everything!" He yelled.

He lost his grip and fell to the bottom. He screamed in anger terrifying the young girl.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled starting to climb again.

Serena chose to run this time, there had to be an escape somewhere.