Chapter 13 - Aiding An Assistant!

Reunion Of Friends!

With a weekend of no school arriving, the group decides to take Olivia up on her offer to go and visit her. The group has no idea what to expect today, but that was the fun part. "Alola Olivia!" Ash called out as I opened the shop door. Olivia maybe the Kahuna, but she does have a normal job as well.

"Wow. All of this jewelry is really pretty!" Serena complimented. "Agreed." Lillie said. "Oh. Alola guys!" Olivia greeted the group coming from down the stairs. "Olivia, this is your shop?" Gary asked. "Yep. My jewelry shop is a popular attraction on Akala." Olivia explained. "Back when me and my friends explored Alola, the girls were here for hours. Two of those hours were then decided between to things to just get both anyway." Will chuckled. "Well, I can see why." Serena said walking to a display case. "Oh, that reminds me. Taylor? You here yet?" Olivia called out into a backroom. "Wait. Taylor?" Will said surprised. "Yes Olivia?" He said walking into the room. He then spotted the group and Will. "Will! Where have you been?" Taylor asked.
==========
Here we are with a new character introduction. I am really looking forward to how this guy fits into the story. He is prob the favorite character I have some up with. Just hope I can take him from my mind into the chapter well enough. Well, Enjoy!
==========
"So this is where you been spending your time?" Will asked his friend. "Yeah, after our schooling and travels, Olivia here offered me a job. Never expected to work at at a jewelry shop." He laughed. "I never expected to be a teacher so we are even on that part." Will said to his friend. "Oh, right! Lisia mentioned that. Are these your students?" Taylor asked. "Some of them. How about you introduce yourselves."

"I'm Ash, and this is my partner Pikachu." "Pika!" "Gary Oaks the name." "Serenas my name. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you, I'm Lillie." "Nice to meet all of you. So what are you all doing here on Akala?" "I'm traveling around Alola to take on the island trials!" Ash exclaimed. "Ah. So you all are traveling for personal reasons and gain. Makes sense. I did it once as well after all." Taylor said. "So what are you traveling again for Will? The first one through not good enough?" Taylor asked with a laugh. "Like you said. Personal reasons." Will said to his friend. "Half of your life is personal bit seems. I barely even know you and we're best friends. Although, I know you have your reasons. I can respect that." Taylor said. "And that's why we are friends." Will said with a smile.

"Taylor, I'm going out. A trial goer awaits. Can you watch the shop for me?" Olivia asked. "Of course!" Taylor responded to his boss. "Thanks, bye guys." She said leaving. "Bye Olivia!" They all replied. "Taylor, Will is a strong battler. Does that mean you are too?" Ash asked him. "Oh no. Battling was never really my forte. One of the few things Will here could one up me in. I'm more of a performer type of guy." Taylor explained.

"Performer? Your a pokemon performer?" Serena asked. "Sorta. Our friends always had the spotlight but me and Will here helped them out time from time. We used to put on stage shows all the time for some fun and practice for the girls. While Will always stayed away from the stage, working on music and such, I wouldn't hesitate to go on and perform. The spotlight is a wonderful thing." Taylor explained. "My brother? A performer?" Serena laughed at the thought. "Brother? Taylor asked in confusion.

"Oh, right. Taylor, this is my little sister." Will said to old friend gesturing to her. "How did I not know about this? Oh, right. 'Cause you refuse to talk about any things before the day I met you." Taylor said with a laugh. "Nice to meet you. Nice to see Will isn't fully alone when I'm not around." Taylor said to Serena. "She's a performer just like the girls." Will said. "Really?" "Yeah, Serena's a great performer!" Ash said. "Well, the old group has been broken up for a while. But another day on the stage would be amazing. I'll let you know if I hear about anything. Performances can be a rarity here." Taylor said. "Great! I can't wait to perform again!" Serena said excitedly. "I can't wait to see you perform." Will said to the girl. The rest of the group agreed. "That's the spirit!" Taylor said.