~30~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

HEY GUYS THIS IS IT THE LAST CHAPTER

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONES

PFFT VAMPIRES DONT EXIST... DO THEY?

ONE PERFECT TWICE A BITCH

SO JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY AS A WHOLE

THANKS!!!!!

OH CRAP... I THINK I LIKE THE GUY I HATE

CHAPTER 30- EPILOGUE (kind of)

*Half a Year Later>>>>25th September 2010*

'Jasmine hurry up, we're going to be late,' David shouted.

'Ok I'm coming geez and I thought it was my birthday,' I replied.

I was in my room getting ready for dinner with close family and friends. My parents decided that this year we weren't going to go with anything too glamorous or extravagant for my birthday.

I slipped on a pair of royal blue stilettos, grabbed blue clutch and hurried downstairs.

'Wow, Jasmine you look beautiful,' Kevin said.

'Thanks,' I said as I did a turn for him to see the dress.

I was wearing a strapless royal blue dress.

http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/03/blue_dress_2_3.jpg

'Well ready to go?' Kevin said.

'Yes, and might I add you do look quite dashing,' I said.

'Thanks,' Kevin blushed, 'my mum picked it out.'

Kevin was wearing a white suit with a black shirt.

http://www.ahfashion.com/products_pictures/white-suit2s.jpg

'When you love birds are done, I think I'd like to get going,' David said impatiently.

'Gah, you're so annoying,' I complained as I followed David to the garage, 'if only mum and dad had let Kevin drive.'

'Yea, well they didn't so tough luck.'

Kevin's birthday had been 4 weeks before mine and he had gotten an awesome Ashton Martin.

Marcus was already waiting, leaning on the David's car.

'Sup Marc,' I said.

'Happy Birthday Jasmine,' Marcus said as he gave me a hug.

'Thanks.'

Kevin and I got into the backseat, while Marcus got into the passenger seat and David the driver seat.

We pulled into the carpark of El Latina (made up :]) a fancy posh restaurant and David parked his Lambo next to Mel's M6. Kevin helped me out of the car.

David said something to the waitress who smiled and led us to a special room, she bowed and left.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!!!!' everyone yelled.

'Whoa,' I froze as I took everything in.

Across the back of the room was a huge black banner with the words 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE' printed in gold. Down the room was a long table covered in a black table with set blindingly white crockery and shiny silver cutlery.

Everyone was dressed in evening attire standing around the room. My parents, Melanie, Kristen & her parents, Alison & her mum, Marcus & Mr and Mrs Smith, not to mention David and Kevin, all my close family and friends were there.

'Whoa,' I said again.

'Ok, I think she's in shock,' David joked.

I smacked him, 'I'm fine.'

'Ok, everyone sit down,' mum said.

Everyone sat down on the long table; I took a seat in between Kevin and Kristen.

Dinner was really nice; entree was Orange Marmalade with Campari, soup was Vignole, for the main meal we had Pasta with Artichokes and Pancetta and for dessert we had Crostata di Marmellata.

After dinner everyone just sat around and talked.

After a while my dad got up and made an embarrassingly retarded speech about me, turning my bright red.

My parents got me a Maserati Grancabrio, which is the convertible version of the Maserati Granturismo- my favourite car-.

And I got a bunch of random stuff from other people.

Kevin got me a Scott Kay .21 ct. t.w. Diamond Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver. 17", which I thought was really sweet

http://www.ross-simons.com/images/474137c.jpg

Everyone started leaving after I got presents and gifts from people.

Finally there was only my family, Kevin's family and Kristen's family.

'Bye Jasmine, happy birthday, bye Mrs and Mr Jones, bye Mr and Mrs Smith, Kevin, David, Marcus, Melanie,' Kristen said before leaving with her parents.

'Ok we should get going now,' mum said.

'Yea, ok, Kevin and Jasmine go with David and Marcus, Melanie are you going back to campus?'

'Nah, I'm going home tonight.'

'Ok, let's go.'

Kevin opened the back door and I climbed in, while David and Marcus got into the front.

Kevin put his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

'Happy Birthday Jasmine,' Kevin said.

'Thanks.'

Kevin gave me a kiss, 'I love you.'

I smiled, 'I love you too, forever.'

Kevin nodded.

'Forever and Always'