~12~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 12

~Jasmine's POV~

The bell rang for lunch; I rushed out of Chemistry and walked with Alison over to our spot at lunch. I could see already David going round to people.

'Hey everyone, wassup,' I said.

'Hi,' everyone replied.

'So, you all are coming round?' I asked.

'Hell yea! Can't wait to get the party started!' shouted George.

I laughed, 'nice to know you're excited, but try not to get too drunk.'

*After School, Bit before 5*

I got home and took a shower, and then I put on a purple strapless bra with purple lacing and matching undies. Then I put on a strapless LBD (little black dress) with a silver ribbon around the waist and I bow to the side, then I painted my toenails black and put on black pumps. I heard the door opening and music come in so I went downstairs.

'Jasmine! You look great!' Alison shouted over the music.

'OMG you too,' I replied and I wasn't kidding, Alison was a halter neck deep blue dress and the blue really brought out her eyes, not to mention the deep contrast with her hair.

'Thanks,' she replied then we went to find some of our other friends.

*Some time later*

Alison went off somewhere with William after a while. I found Kristen, and then she went off somewhere too. I decided to go to the mini-bar we had going on. I sat down and asked for a beer (a/n yes Jasmine is only 16 but she lives with a family that doesn't really care).

~Kevin's POV~

I arrived with Marcus and he immediately went off. I could hear the loud music when we were outside our house and by the time I got there I could already see people getting drunk and getting laid. After waving to a few people I went to find Jasmine, she was sitting by herself at the bar. Huh? She drank? Wow I never noticed. I made my way over to her.

'Hey,' I shouted to her over the music, 'you look beautiful.' I leant down to kiss her, I could taste the alcohol.

'Hey, so to you,' she replied, 'wanna a drink?'

'Sure I'll have a beer.' I said to the bartender that David had obviously hired for the night.

After we (jasmine and Kevin) talked for a bit Jasmine suggested we have a dance. I could see that she had drank quite a bit before I had arrived cos she was a little drunk and was stumbling a bit, I smiled.

'What are you smiling at?' she questioned me.

'Oh nothing, but you know you're really hot when you're drunk.' I grinned.

She blushed and gave me a friendly punch.

'Well it's true.'

'Thanks.'

She was staring into my eyes with a sudden ferocity and before I time to think about it, her lips sealed mine. Her lips were so soft and yet fierce at the same time, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I received sudden tingles where her skin contacted mine, she pulled herself closer to be, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed any distance if there was any between us. She gave a moan and I took the opportunity to explore her mouth, it tasted strongly of alcohol but it was nice. I didn't want to pull away but I knew that sooner or later we'd had to get some air. Reluctantly I pulled away, Jasmine frowned but then she suddenly had a huge grin on her face.

'I totally agree, it's a little crowded, let's go upstairs.'

I was taken aback for a bit, but I couldn't do anything about it cos she was already pulling me along. We got to her room and she closed the door, there wasn't a moment to lose. I around my arms around her again and we began where we left off.

I pushed her against the door and started to unzip her dress while she kicked off her shoes.

~Jasmine's POV~

I felt Kevin smile before he started to unzip my dress. Shit! This wasn't supposed to be happening. Oh well. I kicked off my pumps and started to unbutton his shirt, I could feel his abs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started rubbing my back sending tingles through my body. He unbelted his jeans as we fell onto my bed.

'Should this be happening?' Kevin asked in between kisses.

'I don't think so but who cares.'

Kevin seemed to agree with me cos soon he was struggling with the clasp on my bra. He started rubbing my boob, I let out a moan. We rolled over so that he was on top, I unhooked his briefs. He continued rubbing my boobs making them hard, really hard. I could see he was also hard so I grabbed his dick and starting stroking it, I gave a satisfied smile as he let out a moan.

I rolled over so I was on top of him, then I blacked out.

***********

hey guys sorry that nothing 'happened' in this chapter but everything takes time