~25~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Recap*

There was a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in the doorway was Vincent, holding a bouquet of what looked like every type of flower that ever existed. Everyone started shuffling uncomfortably.

'We'll leave you to this,' my Mum said, before everyone except Kevin filed out.

We waited until everyone was outside and Melanie had shut the door.

'Um... yea... I... uh... came to see if you were ok,' Vincent said uncomfortably, 'here I brought you some flowers.' He held up the bouquet.

Kevin stalked over to him, took the flowers and dumped them in the bin and said, 'thank you very much Vincent. You can leave now.'

'Look, I'm really sorry,' Vincent started to say.

'No you're not,' Kevin said.

Kevin stared at Vincent and Vincent stared at Kevin. Green eyes stared into blue eyes.

Vincent sighed and looked over at me, 'Jasmine, I-'

'You nothing,' Kevin said.

'I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry Jasmine,' Vincent said.

I nodded at him, acknowledging that I had heard him, and then he left, Kevin sat down next to me.

'You could have cut him some crap you know,' I said.

'Yea, I guess I was a little harsh but still,' Kevin pondered, 'just had to let him know that no one can mess with you.'

'Aww, always so sweet.' I smiled.

He leant down and gave me a kiss before sitting up again, 'well, can't keep your family waiting any longer.' He went outside and waved everyone in.

*After the HSC- November*

Now here I am 3 weeks after my accident, getting ready for another one of David and Marcus's parties- this one was to celebrate the finishing of the HSC- and was going to be held at Marcus and Kevin's house, our parents had decided that they would go out for tonight and at my place afterwards, so that was good.

I walked to my wardrobe and looked around, it was November, and so it was fairly hot. Hmm. (Short) Shorts and a singlet. I had a quick shower and washed my hair, then I straightened my hair and applied a bit of make-up - mascara and lip-gloss, too much make up is weird. Then I walked into my bedroom found a bra and matching boy short, before pulling on my denim shorts and a hot pink singlet, I rummaged around my wardrobe until I found my pink volleys- gotta love your volleys- and slipped then on. I picked up my phone, slipped it into my pocket and walked downstairs.

David was waiting.

'Let's go,' he waved me out.

We walked to Kevin's house and let ourselves in.