~20~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

hey guys sorry this chapter is short i havnt had much time

ill try to make the next chapter longer

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 20

On our third day at the Gold Coast, we went to Wet 'n' Wild (a/n it's really awesome!!!) We got there as the park opened, I changed into a purple bikini and Kevin changed into board shorts.

We walked past a group of girls and they started giggling when they saw Kevin- well I can't blame them, I mean he's totally hot- Kevin winked.

'Oi, you have a girlfriend. Who happens to be me and is standing right here,' I poked him.

'Gee, I was only kidding,' he said surrendering.

I laughed and kissed him.

This was never going to get old, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, it just felt so right, his arms were so warm and sent tingles through my body. I wrapped me legs around his waist and his hands supported my arse. Some guys walked past at that moment and whistled causing us to break up so Kevin could glare at them. I laughed and glanced around, I caught sight of a guy staring at us, but he turned around before I could get a proper look, but for some reason, he looked vaguely familiar.

~Guy's POV~

'Lils slow down, I'm coming!' I shouted after my little sister Lily.

I looked around and then I saw it. No way! Kevin -my best friend Kevin- was kissing Jasmine, MY Jasmine! It's been almost 2 years since I've seen her, she looked beautiful as ever, her ebony black hair cascaded down her back and she was sexy as ever. Kevin put her down and she looked my way, her eyes the same chocolate brown. I quickly turned and walked away.

*Start of Term*

~Jasmine's POV~

The rest of the holidays were pretty ordinary, went to a few parties, the movies, shopping and going out with Kevin. Now school was starting, but without the year 12s, so technically year 10s were now year 11s- we had to wear the senior uniform-, however even they weren't taking classes we would see the occasional year 12 around the school, with the HSC coming up, they had to do as much studying as possible, which was probably why Marcus and David stopped having parties.

So now, first day Term 4, David still drove us to school, since neither Kevin nor I could drive and our parents had gone on a holiday together. First period maths, great, fortunately I had this class with Kevin. I was sitting in between Kevin and Natalie when the teacher walked in.

'Class, we have a new student joining us; some of you might remember him, he did attend this school for period of time. I'd like to introduce to you, Vincent Lee.' She gestured.

I sat up so fast. No way. Vincent Lee? Kevin's use-to-be best friend and my ex boyfriend? But sure enough standing there in the doorway with his messy, sandy blond hair and piercing blue eyes, was Vincent. No way.