~9~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey Everyone i made this chapter longer to make up for the short chapters

ENJOY!!!

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 9

David and I drove home, then I had a shower and changed into a white bra and matching undies, red halter neck and white shorts (a/n for the sake of this story shorts will be short shorts, not knee-length shorts) and ran downstairs for dinner, which was spaghetti bolognaise.

'David, Jasmine, as you guys know I'm leaving for Victoria Thursday morning to help at one of the hospitals there for one week, then I'll be flying over to your father in France, where we will also stay for a week. David your father told me to remind you that his Porsche (Black 2009 Porsche 911) is strictly off limits, and I will tell you that although you have permission to drive my Audi (Silver 2009 Audi R8 GT3), try to bring it home in one piece, but really, you have no need to drive our cars since you have your own Lamborghini (Green 2009 Lamborghini). Your sister will be taking her car (2003 BMW M6) with her.' My mum said.

My head snapped up, 'what?! Where's Mel going?' I asked questioningly.

'I'm going on campus for a month to see how I like it.' Melanie calmly explained.

'How come no one ever tells me anything?' I said angrily.

'Hey Jas, chill I didn't know either.' David reasoned.

'Ok, David, Jas, I know you have swimming squads on Thursday morning, it finished at 8 doesn't it? Well I'll be leaving at 8.10, so that should be enough time for you guys to come home, if not that's ok. Melanie will be leaving Thursday afternoon.' Mum explained.

When we finished dinner I did the dishes then went up stairs to do my homework and the I got ready for bed.

*Wednesday*

I got up, went to school, came home from school, had dancing, and came home.

Since Mum was leaving tomorrow morning she didn't cook for us, so me and David just called pizza.

'So what are we ever going to do without Mum and Mel?' my brother said mockingly.

'Oh gee I wonder.' I said sarcastically.

'So I was thinking Friday evening, we call a few people over for a party.' David said, knowing my brother, a FEW people was the whole school.

'Sure.' I managed to say through my mouthful of pizza.

Melanie walked into the kitchen and picked up a piece of pizza.

'So what are you guys planning to do on Friday, keeping in mind what happened last year, when we held that party.' Melanie said.

How could I forget what happened last, me, David and Melanie had held this MASSIVE party and literally the whole school was invited. The next day the house was a massive mess, we'd called cleaning service, but it just happened that that day they weren't working, and we had clean the house ourselves, we had called Marcus, Kevin, Kristen, Alison and some of Melanie's friends over, but still it had taken about 2 days. Oh and to top it off, I had woken up naked in the guest room on the third floor, not knowing how I got there. But I kept that last bit to myself.

'Don't worry, Melanie, we've got this all under control.' David reassured her.

'Ok, if you say so, but if you need my help just give me call.' She said before heading back upstairs to finish her packing.

*Thursday Morning*

My eyes fluttered opened, I looked at my clock -6:50am- I rolled over, and it took my brain a second to register this. Then I bolted upright, swimming started to 7! I jumped up and ran to David room and banged on his door.

'Go away.'

I opened his door and started jumping on his bed.

'Hurry up! We have 10 minutes.' I shouted frantically.

'What? Go away!' David replied sleepily.

'Dude! Swimming!'

David jumped up, 'shit!'

I ran back to my room and opened my drawers. Nope, that's bikini drawer, undies, bras, yes one piece, I picked out a black and quickly changed and ran downstairs, looking for my goggles, cap and flippers. David came down the stairs two at a time. We ran to the swimming pool, and ran through the gate.

'Ah, Jasmine, David, how nice of you to join us. I see your ten minutes late.' Michael our instructor said.

I looked at the pool, Marcus and Kevin were already doing their laps and so was everyone else.

'That will be 10 sit ups. Then I want you to jump in that lane and do 100 free, 100 back, 10 free and 100 back. Off you go.' Michael pointed at an empty lane.

This took us the best part off 5 minutes. Then we joined the rest of the squad.

'Ok I want you guys to divide into the 4 lanes, so that's 2 each lane. I want you guys to do 50m sprints, so I want David, Marcus, Kevin and Jasmine, in separate lanes, you will be racing against each other and time. The rest of you choose any lane. And... Go!'

I dived into the pool and swam as fast as I could to the other end. I looked up, Marcus had beaten me.

'Jasmine, not bad, 32.5 seconds, but I'm sure you could do better, Marcus excellent 31.25 seconds.'

We did various drills and exercises, then when the lesson was over, David and I immediately jumped out of the pool and dries ourselves- we don't bother to change cos we live about a 5 minute walk away.

'I'll drive today, so come round to our house around, 8:30.' David shouted back to Marcus and Kevin as we ran out the gate- since we live so close together, Marcus and David take turns driving us to school-.

David and I made it home just in time, Mum was loading her luggage into the taxi. She gave each of us a hug.

'Now try not to set the house on fire. If you need anything just give me a call, or better yet give Mel a call.' Mum started saying.

'Don't worry Mum, we won't need help and we WON'T set the house on fire.' David reassured her.

'Ok, I love you.' Mum said before getting into the taxi.

After she left David and I ran upstairs to have a quick shower while Melanie, went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I ran downstairs after I had had my shower and thrown on my school uniform and shoes, David was already sitting at the table eating cereal. I helped myself to some cereal as well.