~2~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey pplz 

Here is chapter 2! 

i had to make some changes to the first chapter to match this one so yea, but very little changes u probably won't even notice em so yea 

thnx 

oh and i changed the title

Holy Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate 

Chapter 2

'Mum, we're home!' I shouted into the house. 

'In the kitchen, honey.' 

David walked towards the kitchen, I followed suit. 

'Well how were your days?' My mum asked the usual question. 

'Ok.' 

'Ok, I guess... Well I'm going to my room.' I replied. 

On my way to my room I walked past Melanie at sister's room and found her door closed. She's 19, 3 years older than me- sometimes is sucks to be the youngest- and she recently started uni. She has long wavy brown hair and light brown eyes, 5'7. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

'Yea?' I said to David who was standing in my doorway. 

'Hey I just wanted to give a heads up, Marcus is coming over and so is his brother.' 

I stared at my brother horrorstruck. 'Kevin's coming? You're joking.' 

'Nope, not at all.' 

'Great just great, when?' 

'Dunno, 5, but you have training right?' 

'Yea.' 

'Just thought I'd give you a heads up.' David said and then he left. 

Kevin Smith. How I hate that name. Well let's see I've known him since... too long. We grew up together since our parents were friends and David was best friends with his brother Marcus, not to mention the fact that he lives about two houses away and he goes to my school, so they come around whenever it pleases. Kevin is the same age as me 16, light brown hair and green eyes, 6ft (perfect for basketball). 

Marcus Smith, Kevin's older brother, my brother's best friends, he's 18 6'1. Has blond hair and the same bright green eyes. I guess you could say he's pretty hot, but I don't really think of him that way, he's kinda like another big brother to me.

Whatever, at least I have soccer training at 5. 

I was still wearing my uniform so I walked into my closet and put on a pair of denim shorts and a singlet. I glanced at the clock- 4-30, so I decided to check my email, I had one from Kristen.

Hey Jas, 

I just wanted to tell you that Kylie (our captain) said that soccer training for today is cancelled. 

So yea... 

Btw u didn't tell me wot that argument was about... lol 

Anywayz g2g 

Love Kristen

I stared at the email. Shit! Training got cancelled, what am I supposed to do now. I sent a quick reply to Kristen, then I flopped down on my king-sized bed. I heard someone come through the back door (Kevin and Marcus never bother to ring the doorbell they just come in). 

KNOCK KNOCK 

I looked up and saw my brother standing in my doorway again. 

'Aren't you supposed to be at training?' He asked. 

I shrugged, 'yea but it got cancelled. 

'Bum. Anyway me, Marc and Kev are going down to the park for a kick. Wanna come?' 

'With Kevin, nah I'd rather just lie here and be bored and btw I think I'll have a swim later.' 

David laughed, 'ok suit yourself.'

I waited until I heard the back door close. Then I got up and pulled out a white bikini with black polka dots, I grabbed a towel and went downstairs. When I got outside I saw... the boys in the backyard? 

Marcus looked up and smirked, 'Damn Jas, you look hot.' 

Lol I knew he was joking, so I played along, I winked and said, 'you too.' 'Hey I thought you guys were going to the park.' 

'Yea, but mum gave that a no-no.' David replied. 

'What you up to?' asked Marcus. 

'Nothing much, I'm just gonna take a dip in the pool, so keep to that side of the backyard.' 

'What? Afraid that we'll hit you on the head?' Kevin smirked. 

I glared at him. 'Actually I was afraid that you might fall into the pool, ya know your lack of balance.' 

Kevin was about to say something back when David stepped in, 'how about we all take a swim, huh, what do you say?' 

Marcus nodded, 'come on Kevin let's go get our stuff.' 

'Nah it's ok, I'll just go inside.' 

'Ahh c'mon Jasmine, don't spoil the fun.' My brother said. 

'Fine.' 

Then I hang my towel on the fence, walked to the side of the pool and dived in.

5 minutes later... 

Ahh so peaceful, I just love a nice float in the pool with no- 

'Woo!'  

SPLASH! 

I choked on the water. 

'Shit! Could you be any less human?' I said angrily. 

'I'm plenty human, thanks Jasmine.' Kevin replied. 

Marcus and David walked towards the pool. 

'Hey Marcus! Your brother's a dickhead.' I shouted. 

He laughed, 'yea sometimes he can be a bit of an asshole.' 

With that he dived into the pool neatly unlike his younger brother. David dived in after him. 

We ended up trying to knock each other off the other person back. I was sitting on David's shoulder and Kevin was sitting on top of Marcus's and we tried to knock the other person off the other ones back. After about an hour my mum came out.

'Jasmine, David, dinner's almost, go have a shower and I'll be done. Marcus, Kevin your free to stay and have dinner since your parents are away. Is it just the two of you?' 

'Yep, just Kev and me, and thanks Mrs Jones, we'd love to have dinner with you, but do you think we could go home and have a shower first?' 

'Of course, ½ hour dinner will be ready.' Mum said before walking inside.