~11~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while

my laptop stuffed up and i had 2 get it fixed

but anyhoo

Oh Crap... I Think I Like The Guy I Hate

Chapter 11

~Jasmine's POV~

We were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching football- Kevin, David, Marcus and I.

'I'm going to get something to drink, anyone want anything?' I asked as a stood up.

'Can you get me a beer? Wbu Marcus? Get two.' David called out to me.

'I'll come to.' Kevin said and followed after me.

I opened the fridge and poked around. I found two beers and a bottle of juice.

'What do you want?' I called over my shoulder to Kevin.

'Doesn't matter.'

I stood and took out two glasses and poured juice into both of them. I handed one to Kevin. He took it out and set in on the table.

'Uh-' I started to say.

Before I had a chance to say anything, Kevin's lips brushed against mine. He kissed me expertly; hmm I started to think he's a great kisser. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

'Oi! Are you guys done?'

I quickly pulled away and stared at the floor, and then I walked to the lounge room.

'So I was thinking tomorrow, we'll get people to come round 5 or 5:30 maybe? Do we have a limit?' David looked over at me.

I rolled my eyes, 'is there ever a limit? And since it's a Friday, no, there's no time limit either.'

'Excellent! Well I think I'll just make a few calls and then we're good. Invite as many people as possible.'

David walked out of the room, no to make some calls. I packed up the pizza and the drinks. Then I sat back down on the couch to watch the end of the game, the guys had disappeared somewhere. When the game was over, I went upstairs to get ready for bed; I had a shower, brushed my teeth and put on a white bra with pick lacing and matching undies. I walked over to David's room to ask if we were going swimming tomorrow morning, when I opened the door I realised that I'd made a big mistake for walking around is a underwear (a/n underwear, for the sake of the story is bra and undies)- Kevin and Marcus were all in his room.

'Uh... Can we help you?' Marcus asked nervously.

'I'll be right back.' I ran to my room put on a robe and walked back.

'So what do you want?' David asked, obviously recovering from my embarrassing mistake.

'Are we going squads tomorrow?'

'No, yea, yea, yea, I know we're supposed to but seriously I can't be bothered.'

'I couldn't agree more.' With that I left.

*6am the next morning*

I heard my door creak open so I looked over at the clock, 6:00am. Huh? Who was up so early? I felt someone get into my bed next to me. I turned over at came face-to-face with Kevin. I smiled sleepily.

'Hey,' Kevin said and smiled.

'Um, what are you doing?' I asked stupidly.

'Nothing.' Kevin smiled and put his arms around me.

I fell asleep again.

*7:45am*

My eyes flew open; I looked at my clock, 7:45am. I began to get up when I realised that someone had their arms around me, I turned my head.

'Morning,' Kevin said, appearing to have only waken up.

'Morning,' I replied before sitting up.

Kevin sat up too and shit he was only wearing boxers but did he look hot. He had a perfect eight-pack and a nice tan. He caught me staring.

'You're not too bad yourself.'

I blushed and pulled the blanket up. Kevin laughed.

'Don't worry, I won't try anything. Anyway we should be getting ready for school, see ya later.' He got up and left.

I stared after him, dazed.

Sorry it's short but i promise the next chapter will be longer