~19~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey guys just some background info

here is australia we start a school year in january so here are just some approx dates

Term 1- end of january to easter/very beginning of April

Term 2- halfway through april to very beginning of july

Term 3- mid july to end of september

Term 4- start of october to mid december

and i decided to make jasmine 5'9 or 175cm, just to make her a bit taller.

sorry this chapter is short i havnt had much time

ill try post soon

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 19

~Jasmine's POV~

Kevin and I managed to get through Term 3 without any other complications. It was now holidays and we were going to the Gold Coast, since their HSC was coming up, David and Marcus weren't coming like they usually would have. Telling my parents about us when they had come home from their vacation was surprisingly easy.

~Flash Back~

'Mum, Dad, I have something to tell you,' I said nervously.

'Honey what is it?' my mum asked.

'Well, I'm um... dating Kevin,' I stared at my feet.

'Kevin Smith?' my mum asked in shock.

'Yep, that's the one.'

'Well, darling, I didn't think you guys got along very well,' my dad said.

'Yes, that was before.'

'Is this what you want?'

'Um, I guess so,' I was really nervous.

'Well then that's ok with us,' my mum said, while Dad nodded.

~End of Flash Back~

So now here I was in my bedroom packing my stuff, Kevin and I were going for a week. Clothes, toiletries, make-up and shoes. Kevin walked in.

'Ready? We're leaving for the airport, now.'

'Yep, I think I'm done,' I said while scanning my room.

'Let's go,' he picked up my suitcase and we walked to the garage.

We arrived at the airport just as our flight was being called, we boarded.

*1 hours later- at the Gold Coast*

We checked into our hotel and decided to go down to the beach; Surfers' Paradise has the best beach.

(A/n for anyone who hasn't been to the Gold Coast before, all the hotels are in Surfers' Paradise and are all opposite the beach)

I changed into my green and blue bikini, while Kevin changed into board shorts; we walked down to the beach. We came back from the beach at 6 and decided to take a shower and then have dinner.

We went down to bistro in the hotel and ate, and then we went for walk before returning back upstairs, unfortunately and fortunately -we had a choice between 2 double beds or one king size bed- we had a room with a king size bed. I took another shower and changed into a blue bra and matching boy shorts, and then I climbed into bed.

I lay there for a while before the bed dipped and I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I rolled over and came face to face with Kevin; it was like I'd never used my five senses before, I could see, smell, feel, hear and well not really taste. I stared into Kevin's shining emerald green eyes, I'd never realised it before but he has green speck in his eyes, wow. I could smell his scent, he had a sweet honey smell. I could hear his ragged breathing and was randomly soothed by it. He was only wearing boxers and could feel his abs under my hand.

'So, how are you feeling,' he asked.

'To be honest, a little hot,' I replied.

'Yea, I agree, should we put that to use?' he said suggestively, as he moved his hand to cup my boob.

I smacked his hand, 'don't push it.'

He pouted.

'Whatever, night,' I laughed and rolled over.

He laughed as well and kissed my neck before I fell asleep.