~29~part 2~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

HEY GUYS THIS IS PART 2 OF CHAPTER 29 COS I DIDNT FINISH IT

SO ONLY READ THIS IF YOU READ CHAPTER 29 BEFORE I UPDATED IT

AND I ALSO UPDATED THE PICTURE OF MARCUS COS THE OTHER ONE WAS RETARDED

BTW THE STORY IS ENDING

THERES ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO

I DNO IF IM GONNA WRITE A SEQUEL THOUGH IF I DO I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR IT

OH CRAP... I THINK I LIKE THE GUY I HATE

CHAPTER 29 PART 2

~Kevin's POV~

I was sitting on the sidelines with David and Marcus, Jasmine ran up to receive the ball but Jessica looked like she was going to get it as well. What the fuck? Uh-oh, Jessica stuck her foot out.

I watched in horror as Jasmine's foot stuck against Jessica's and Jas went flying, landed on her ankle on a weird ankle and fell over. It was like watching it is slow motion, which made it ten times worse. Jasmine's face hit the grass and I stood up, she lay there for what seemed like hours, but probably only seconds.

~Jasmine's POV~

I went flying landing on a weird angle before hitting the grass with my face, a shot of pain went through my left leg. My ankle hurt so much. I lay there for a minute. The referee blew the whistle but I just jumped up ignoring the shot of pain that went through my leg and turned around.

Jessica was smirking at me.

'Wtf bitch! What's wrong with you?' I shouted at Jessica.

'Oops, I'm sorry,' she said with fake sincerity.

'Sorry my ass,' I said back.

'Oh I'm-'

I slapped her across the face; seriously I'm not taking anymore of her shit. But while I was gloating at her, she slapped me.

'What the FUCK!' I screamed.

No way, no one touches Jasmine Amelia Jones. No one. Jessica smirked at me, while holding her cheek, might I add.

I raised my hand ready to punch her but not before Kylie came running onto the field and grabbing my arm.

'You two off! Now!' she shouted.

'Bu-' I started to say.

'No excuses! Now!'

We walked off dejectedly and sat on the benches, waiting for Kylie's long lecture.

Kevin, David and Marcus came running down from the grand stands.

'Jasmine! What is wrong with you?' was the first thing that David said to me.

'Is your ankle ok?' Kevin asked concernedly.

Marcus frowned.

'David, nothing is wrong with me and thanks for asking about my ankle,' I said sarcastically.

'Oh right yea, how's your ankle?' David said.

'Thank you, it's ok, it hurts a little,' I said.

'Jasmine! Get over here!' Kylie yelled from the other bench where Jessica was sitting.

I winched but limped over to her.

'Girls, I am absolutely disgraced with your behaviour! What has gotten into you? We're playing RMH not each other, can either of you explain yourself,' Kylie all but screamed at us.

We started talking at the same time.

'She started it!' I exclaimed accusingly.

'So? It wasn't entirely MY fault,' Jessica defended.

I faced her, 'oh pa-leeze, cut the crap Jessica, we all know that it was very much your fault,' I said stalking up to her.

'Dear Jasmine, would you kindly get out of my face,' she sad sweetly.

'No.'

'OK! Both of you shut up! You'll both be off for the rest of the game, I will not tolerate this type of behaviour, Jasmine go sit over there,' Kylie said before turning around and ignoring us.'

I sighed but limped over to the bench and sat down; Kevin came and sat next to me. I took off my shoes, sock and shin pads and examined my left ankle, it looked like it was swelling up.

'Probably just a sprain, I'll get you an ice pack,' Kevin said giving me a kiss on the cheek and getting up.

I sat and watched the game; we seemed to be going ok. Ricky- person who filled in for me- seemed to be going well, her skill was not bad and she had surprise and stamina in her.

Kevin came back with an ice-pack and placed it on my ankle.

'How's that?' he asked.

'Good, you are so sweet you know,' I said smiling.

'I know, and that's why ya love me,' he said.

I laughed, 'yea that's why I do, gosh you're so cheesy.'

He laughed too and put his arm around me.

We watched the rest of the game. Both teams were really good, but we did win 2-1, causing me to jump up and down in excitement and hurting my ankle even more, earning me a scolding from Kevin.

We all gathered around Kylie after the game in the change rooms.

'Well done everyone you played really well today and we deserved that win.' We all cheered. 'Ok, now onto captain, since my original favourites played dirtily today,' she gave Jessica and I a dirty look, while I gave Jessica a dirty look, 'I watched the game carefully today and I am going to have to say that the person that played the best and the most fairest is Alison and that is why I have chosen Alison to be your new captain. I'm sure you all have a great season ahead of you with Alison as captain,' Kylie concluded, while everyone cheered for Alison.

'OMG Alison, congratulations! You really deserved it!' I said to her, because she really DID deserve it.

Alison was such a nice caring person but for some reason she never seemed to get the rewards she deserved, but this was one thing that was truly hers.

'Thanks so much, I didn't think that Kylie was going to give it to me, I seriously thought she was going to give is to you Jas, even with the whole Jessica thing.'

'Oh please Alison, you're so good,' Kristen gushed.

'Thanks,' Alison said.

'Well I gotta go guys; mum and dad are coming home today,' I waved as I limped out.

David, Marcus and Kevin were waiting by the car, when he saw me Kevin came up and hoisted me up.

'So are you captain?'

'Nah, Ali got it, I think she deserved it though,' I replied truthfully.

'Alison's captain?' David asked.

'Yea.'

'Well I agree with Jasmine, Alison did deserve to get captain; I mean she never really gets much, it you know what I mean, like her sister was super smart and got that road scholarship that year, so I guess this is pretty fair,' Marcus said reasonably.

'Yea.'

'Ok, less chitchat, mum and dad are going to be home soon and I think you need to have a shower, you're covered in mud and dirt,' David said.

'Pfft, yea right as if you've never been covered in dirt,' I said as I got into the car.

'Try not to dirten my car please,' David said.

'You're such a girl,' I said.

David pretended not to hear me and started the car.