~8~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

hey guys this is chapter 8 im sorry that its a lil short but with school and everything i didnt have much time.

anyway i just wanted make some point clear bout the story

-they live in the north shore of nsw

-they attend North Shore High School (made up)

-the school is a government school (i go 2 school in the nort shore and i play netball against the private school, and let me tell you they are a bit snobby)

-every1 has 2 wear school uniform in nsw so yea

-Jasmine and Kevin are 16

-David and Marcus are 18

-Jasmine is Davids lil sister

-Kevin is Marcus lil bro

-Jessica is some bitch who wants to hook up with Kevin

and i think thats about it, just refining some points

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 8

I started walking towards my bag that was on the bench with my head down.

WHAM!

I'd walked straight into someone; I would probably have fallen if the person hadn't caught me in their arms. I looked up and saw myself looking into the bright hazel eyes of Kevin Michael Smith. He just stared at me, so I smiled sheepishly.

'Ah, hi.' I squeaked.

Kevin gave a heart warming laugh, 'Hey, how you doing?'

'Um, great.' I replied uncertainly looking around nervously.

Kevin hoisted me up, casually swung his arm over my shoulder and we started walking to the change rooms. I eyed this arm suspiciously. He noticed.

'Jasmine, chill, it's not like I'm going to strangle you or anything. In fact you'd probably have a better chance of strangling me.' Kevin laughed

I eyed him sceptically.

'So, I understand you've reached black belt? Which one? Cos I know that there are heaps of black belts.'

'I reached the thirs Dan Black Belt. Then my parents made me stop, but that's ok.' I replied.

I bent down to pick up my bag but Kevin beat me to it.

'Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?' I asked suspiciously.

Kevin rolled his eyes, 'Weren't you listening to anything I said to you at recess? Well Jasmine, to tell you the truth I'm tired of having to pretend I hate you, like I said I've liked you for a long time. Actually to be exact I've liked since the end of year eight.'

'Then how come you kept being mean to me. Why didn't you just say you liked me?' I asked.

'Right... coz you'd totally take me seriously, you'd probably have thought that I was playing a joke or that it was a dare.' I opened my mouth to say something but he held his hand up. 'Why did I tell you now? Well I dunno, I thought that you'd... um take me more seriously now that we weren't 14. But seriously, this is not a joke nor is it a dare, trust me.' Kevin assured me.

'I trust you.' I smiled at him.

'Good. Here's your bag.'

We had reached the change rooms.

'Jasmine! What took you so long?' shouted Kristen who had already finished changing.

'Nothing!' I shouted back and smiled to myself.