~4~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey pplz i kno the chapter 3 was really short so i tried to make this one i lil longer 

Thnx!

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate 

Chapter 4

'Morning.' 

'Morning,' came my brother's reply from behind the magazine he was reading. 

I walked over to the cupboard to find something to eat and retrieved a box of cereal, got a bowl, milk and sat down. 

'Anything good?' I asked indicating to the magazine. 

'Nah.' David replied although he kept reading the magazine. 

'Morning.' 

'Morning Mel,' I replied. 

''Can I have some?' she asked nodding at the cereal. 

'Sure.' 

I glanced at the clock. 8-30am. 

'Shit, David look at the time, we have to go.' I exclaimed jumping up. 

I ran upstairs and put on my school uniform, pulled on my socks and shoes and ran to the garage, David was already getting the car started, and I jumped in. He dropped me off at the school gates so and went round the back to park his car. 8-45am, 5minutes til roll call, I walked to my period 1 class. (a/n in Sydney where I live we have roll call in period 1, just in case anyone is confused) I took my seat next to Kristen.

Kristen is my bestest friend. She has brown wavy hair, really pretty deep blue eyes and she's 5'7. I've known Kristen since forever, our dads' went to school together and when they graduated, they wanted the same things- to become architects-, so I guess you could say that me and Kristen are just 'chips off the old block'.

'Hey, so ready for training with the boys?' asked Kristen. 

'Oh that, totally, I'm so ready to beat the crap out of my brother's team. Lol' I replied.

*End of Period 2* 

Maths 

I was sitting in the back of room next to Kristen and behind Kevin- unfortunately I have this class with Kevin- doing my maths when Kevin turned around. 

'So are you ready for training this afternoon?' he smirked. 

'Oh yea, totally. I'm so ready to beat the crap out of you.' I replied. 

'Oh really, well I think-' he began. 

'Well I don't really want to know what you think.' I cut him off.

He shrugged and turned to his right to talk to the girl sitting next to him. This was weird coz he always has something to say. As I watched him talk to Jessica (the girl sitting next to him) I felt something that I've never felt before. I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but I was saved from having to think of it because the bell rang for recess. I packed my stuff and Kristen and I walked into the playground to sit with our group.

'Hey Jasmine, Kristen! Over here.' Shouted Alison. 

'Yo Ali' I shouted as I walked towards her.

Alison is another one of my good friends, she is your typical blonde, blond hair, blue eyes and of course the dumbness, she's 5'6 and really pretty.

'So you geared up for training.' She asked. 

'Yea totally!' 

'I know I mean we just as good the guys' right?' 

'Babe, I wouldn't be sure.' William (Alison's boyfriend) said. 

'Sup, Jas, Kristen.' He said to us. 

'Jasmine! Kristen! Alison! Come over here.' Shouted Kylie our captain. 

We got up and walked over to her, where she was sitting with the rest of the team.

'Ok guys, as you all probably know, today we are having our training session with the guys then having a quick ...err... friendly game with em. Well just to let you guys I've had a talk to David and we decided that this is nothing to get to competitive about, but-' 

'Oh come on Kylie, do you really think that David will prevent his team from hurting us?' I cut in. 

'Please Jasmine, I was getting there. As I was saying before I got interrupted. I want us to win but what I'm looking for more importantly is who plays the best, fairest and communicates the best with the rest of the team. Because, as some of you are aware of, this is my last year at high school and I'll be looking for someone to captain the team next year. So just to make things clearer, I'm looking for the person who impresses me over the remainder of the year; I'll announce the new captain before the finals.' Kylie said and then she dismissed us.

I stood up with the rest of the team and started to walk back when someone called my name.