~15~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey guys this chapter is sooooo short its kinda a filler

so i posted the next chapter with this one

this chapter didnt seem to fit onto either of the other ones

anywayz enjoy

Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Chapter 15

~Kevin's POV~

Jessica and I were standing in my room.

'Um, Jessica how did you find where I live?' I asked uncomfortably.

'Duh, you live two houses down from Jasmine's,' she rolled her eyes.

'Ok... more importantly, what are you doing in my house?'

Jessica grinned.

Oh no, this was not happening.

We heard someone come in the front door and then I heard Jasmine talking to Marcus.

'I have a girlfriend remember? Jasmine? Speaking of which, who is downstairs right now no doubt coming upstairs.'

She pushed me onto my bed and crawled on top of me, 'we that's just too bad isn't it.'

Jasmine's knocked on my door, and at just the wrong time Jessica forced her lips onto mine. After she was finished I roughly pushed her away. Jasmine was standing in the doorway looking hurt and shocked; it broke my heart to see her like this and to know that it was my fault, well partly my fault. Before I had a chance to say anything she whirled around and ran down the stairs. I heard Marcus shouting after her and she slammed the front door. I ran down the stairs, Marcus was standing in the hallway looking very confused.

'What's wrong with Jasmine?' He asked.

I gave him a guilty look.

'What did you do?'

I glance at the top of the stairs where Jessica was standing.

Marcus groaned, 'you're in so much trouble. You, Blondie, out. Kevin you stay right here, you're in so much trouble.'

Then Marcus ran after Jasmine.