~3~ Oh Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate

Hey! this is chapter 3 

Sorry that's its really really short and kinda weird i didnt know what to right....

Anyway thnx for reading my story 

im not writing this story for votes or for comments, im just writing this story for the entertainment of the reader! 

thanks

Holy Crap... I Think I Like the Guy I Hate. 

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

I climbed out of the pool and ran upstairs to have a shower. After my shower I pulled on denim shorts and a pink singlet and went downstairs. Dinner was on the table. Fried rice with corn, peas and carrot- ew I hate carrot. Mum was sitting at one end of the table and Melanie (my sister) was sitting at the other end of the table, since dad was away on one of his work trips. My mother insisted that I sit next to Kevin, but I told her I'd prefer it if I sat next to David, she said ok but gave me a weird look. Dinner was ok I guess. After that Kevin and Marcus left and since it wasn't my turn to do the dishes I went to my room and did my homework. I checked my email again. One from dad and one from Kristen.

Dad's email was about his trip and overall it was not that interesting. So I read Kristen's

Hey Jas, 

Lol! Seriously you and Kevin argue about the dumbest things! 

Anywayz we have soccer training tomorrow, Kylie said that we'd be having a friendly game against the boys team. Man that'd be weird; we'd be playing your bro, Kevin and Marcus. Lol 

Love Kristen

I reread Kristen's email as though I'd find some other meaning to it. Shit! We were having a friendly game with the boys soccer team, knowing my brother (in case you've forgotten he's captain the boys soccer team) he'd probably give a pep talk something along the lines of "ok, they might be girls but that doesn't we can beat em" lol. I walked to David's room.

KNOCK KNOCK

'Hey Jas.' 

'Yea, yea. Is it true that the girls soccer team is having a friendly game against yours?' I asked. 

He smirked, 'oh yea I forgot that it was friendly...don't worry I'll get the boys to go easy on you guys. Whoops you girls.' 

'Oh haha.' Then I left.

I went back to my room and got ready for bed. Then I felt thirsty so I went downstairs to get a glass of water, David was coming up the stairs. 

'Gee Jasmine, cover up.' He exclaimed. I don't wear normally wear pjs to sleep, just a bra and undies and I forgot to put a robe on. 

'Your one to talk.' I replied since he was only wearing boxers. 

I laughed and got that glass of water and then went to bed.