74

C H A P T E R  74

"Interesting," Sirius spoke when Harry filled in Sirius, Remus, Samantha, and Tonks on what he saw in his dream and his scar hurting.

"Do you know if this means anything?" Harry asked.

Remus let out a long sigh. "Right now I don't have any conjectures."

"Maybe you should write to Dumbledore," Samantha suggested, her mind reeling with thoughts. It was extremely odd for Harry to just suddenly have this weird dream and then his scar hurting. She remembers the last time his scar hurt and that was when Voldemort was hitching a joy ride on the back of Quirrell's head.

Harry hesitated. "I don't know. I feel like he has enough on his mind already."

Sirius leaned forward and rested his head on his hand. "My suggestion is to just wait things out and see if this ensues. If nothing comes up, then just let it go. If not, then we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Yeah," Tonks added. "Wouldn't want anything to clog up your mind when the World Cup is only a few days away!"

Harry grinned. He was really excited about that.

"Speaking of the Cup," Sirius said and turned to Remus. "Did Arthur get back to you?"

Remus nodded and pulled out the note from his pocket. "I was going to start with that but Harry beat me to it."

He then unrolled the parchment and read out Mr. Weasley's response. It mentioned that they would have to travel by Portkey due to the influx of so many wizards around the world. Mr. Weasley said that Samantha and Harry could stay with them and Sirius, Remus, and Tonks could just Apparate when they liked...or come with them.

"So it's your choice," Remus said to the two Potters after he finished.

Samantha looked at Harry who grinned. They did miss the Weasleys very much and would love to stay with them for the next few days.

"You wouldn't mind, right?" Samantha said to Remus and Sirius.

"You're leaving me?" Sirius said in a fake dramatic cry. He crossed his arms and pouted like a five year old.

"I'll see you Monday," she said reassuringly and patted his head.

"Fine," Sirius grumbled.

"It's fine with me," Remus said. "I reckon you miss your friends."

"Yes," Samantha said. "And I'm getting tired of a certain someone, if you know what I mean," She gestured to Sirius who hummed in fake annoyance.

Remus grinned. "I'll Apparate over there now to tell Arthur the plan. You go pack and Sirius and Tonks can go with you by Floo in a little while. I'll send my Patronus," he explained as everyone nodded.

Samantha and Harry both stood up and Samantha asked Tonks if she wanted to help her. Tonks agreed and laughed at Sirius who was going to be all alone.

"I'll just go keep Harry company," Sirius said standing up. "My favorite Godson."

Harry smirked. "He's your only Godson," Tonks countered as they walked up the first flight of stairs where their rooms were.

"And that's why he's my favorite," Sirius said and they walked inside Harry's room. He gave them a satisfied smile before slamming the door shut. The two definitely needed their guy time.

"He's such a git," Tonks spoke when they reached the end of the hall where Samantha's room was.

"You're telling me."