73

Hello! I have created a second account, HadesAddict   !! I may use it to back up my stories but I may add some stories on it! So please go follow it for updates!! Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!!

C H A P T E R 73

"Samantha, I have a letter for you!" Remus called up the stairs.

Samantha was currently in the study reading a book about alchemy when she heard Remus' voice.

It had been a few days since the whole horcrux incident. Dumbledore said they had enough for a day and would speak to Harry and Samantha soon about where to go from there. For now, they were told to keep it a secret and both of them nodded. Both would find it hard but knew they had each other to talk about it with.

Things with Kreacher have been better as well. Samantha kept pushing Sirius to warm up to him but Sirius kept referring to his past. Nonetheless, Kreacher wasn't calling anyone names and Harry seemed to like to talk to him.

Sirius had also put aside his feelings and accepted his brother's death. It took him a few days but he's been feeling like his usual self.

She put the book down and went downstairs. She had an inkling about what the letter was due to where they were in the summer. It was the middle of July and the right time for OWLs.

She reached the kitchen and saw Sirius reading the Daily Prophet, sipping some tea, and Harry and Remus eating some fruit.

Remus gestured towards the letter on the table and she sat down next to Sirius.

It had her name and address written in beautiful handwriting and Samantha hastily opened it up. This was it. The moment of all moments.

Ordinary Wizarding Level Results

Pass Grades
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Samantha Lily Potter has achieved:

Ancient Runes-E
Arithmancy-A
Astronomy-E
Charms-O
Defense Against the Dark Arts-O
Herbology-O
History of Magic-D
Potions-O
Transfiguration-O

Samantha reread the results and a huge smile broke on her face, extremely happy with her results. She had gotten Outstandings on all of her most important subjects and passed the other ones....well the other ones she scared about.

At least she didn't get a Troll in History of Magic. Fred and George owed her two galleons. That reminded her that she needed to write to them. So much had gone on so far that she had forgotten.

She looked up at the three who were looking at her expectantly. Harry has been wanting to ask her about this since she took her exams. Even though they were two years away, Harry didn't want to do horrible and wanted to feel at least somewhat prepared.

"So?" Sirius pressed, putting down the Daily Prophet which was still highlighting Sirius' trial and if he was going to return to his job in the Auror Department.

"Not bad for someone who was as well aiding a convicted mass murderer," she joked, handing him the parchment.

Sirius scanned the parchment while Remus read over his shoulder. Sirius broke into a huge grin while Remus nodded in approval. "Eight OWLs, that's my girl," Sirius said excitedly and pumped his fist.