Chapter Eight: Kidnapped

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual References!

*******************************

Rave was out of his mind. Mason was in the hospital and Ary was missing. He wanted to blame her. He blamed her for nothing every time she went out on her own, but she hadn't been out on her own. She had been at the club. It wasn't her fault that this had happened to her, it was his. He thought she would be safe as long as she stayed there. He never imagined that anyone would attack him at his own club.

"Damn it!" he growled.

He was shaking with anger and because he didn't know what else to do at the moment, he kicked over one of the bar stools. When that didn't satisfy his anger he went after another bar stool, and another, and another. He smashed and kicked and threw until there was nothing but a pile of broken chairs strewn across the floor. Even after all that he could still feel the anger bubbling up inside him.

"I like what you've done with the place, Raven," Ty said as he walked into the club. It looked like a tornado had ripped through the place.

"I'm not in the mood," Rave snapped, kicking at a pile of broken stools.

"That sounds like an everyday thing with you," Ty mused. Rave didn't reply. "What happened? Did Ary finally realize that she was too good for you and leave your sorry ass?" Ty joked. The look that Rave sent Ty spoke volumes. "Shit, she really did leave you."

"She was kidnapped," Rave snapped. He had to fight the urge to throw a punch at his old friend.

"What?" Ty's smile quickly faded. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I came home and found the club crawling with paramedics. Mason was knocked out and Ary was gone. They found her phone next to Mason." He pulled 'said' phone out of his pocket and tossed it onto the bar.

"Are you sure Ary just didn't take off on her own? She is kind of known for it," Ty pointed out.

"Ary would never leave until she knew Mason was alright, and her Jeep is still here. She didn't leave on her own," Rave said, shaking his head. How he wished she had just run off again.

"Do you know who did it?" Ty asked.

"Someone from the gang looking to get back at me?" Rave said it more as a question than a statement. He wasn't sure who was behind this.

"It wasn't anyone from the gangs. I can assure you that," Ty mused, pacing the room.

"How can you be so sure?" Rave demanded, glaring at the other man.

"There's no way they'd have just bashed Mason over the head. They'd have just shot him and been done with it," Ty explained.

"Oh yeah, not killing someone just proves everything now doesn't it?" Rave said, in disgust. He wasn't impressed.

"Raven," Ty came up to him and put a firm hand on Rave's shoulder. "I know you're worried, but we need to think about this rationally."

"I can't let anything happen to her, Ty," Rave said, his voice sounded strangled.

"It'll be okay. Ary's pretty tough. She can take care of herself," Ty tried to assure him.

"I know she's strong, but she's reckless," he said, shaking his head. "Reckless and so damn stubborn."

"Don't worry, we'll find her." Ty felt like he was comforting one of his children.

"What if we don't? What if something's already happened to her? What if she's-" his voice caught and he couldn't finish his last sentence. What if she were dead?