LIP SERVICE : Kissing

By Lucas Perez 

Kissing is an intimate experience. Often it is the first intimate physical act of a relationship. Some people place a lot of impor¬tance on the first kiss, believing that you can tell a person’s true feelings from a kiss. Whatever you believe, I’m sure you’ll agree that kissing is FUN! 

There are many different ways of kissing. If you and your partner are looking for variety of the kissing kind, here are a few ways to try. 

P.S. Always make sure, your mouth is clean before going in for that kiss. No one likes kissing someone who has bad breath. Brush those pearly whites and carry gum so you’ll always be fresh and minty clean. 

French Kiss 

The most famous. Open-mouth kiss, with tongue. 

Spiderman Kiss 

My personal favorite. Like in the movie, you kiss upside down, your lower lip on your partner’s upper lip. If you don’t have a web to hang from, try lying on the couch. 

Flavor Kiss 

Put a piece of gum in your mouth, just before you and your partner French kiss. While kissing, pass the gum back and forth, and see how long it takes for the flavor to run out. 

Vacuum Kissing 

While in an open-mouth kiss, suck in deeply so you’re sucking the air from your partner. 

Pop Kiss 

Use Pop Rocks candy. Explosive open-mouthed kiss. Need I say more? 

Tongue Tease 

While you’re French kissing, pull back slightly and flick your tongue up and down quickly while your partner is doing the same. 

Baby Kisses 

Short, soft, and sweet kisses that build up to full-blown locking of lips. 

Taste Test 

When in the midst of French kissing and the opportunity presents itself, take control of the situation in a sexy and tempting way by gently sucking on the tip of your partner’s tongue.