Chapter 1 - Love Machine - The Penis

Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes...

Welcome to Chapter 1... Yes, that is a very boring way to introduce a chapter, which COULD lead to the assumption that the chapter is really boring - but you are deceived, my friend! For this chapter is all about a body part that I know you don't find boring: your penis.

We've all had adventures with our friend Mr. Dick. Have you ever been to a school dance and worked up the nerve to dance with that special someone - only to have your little friend ruin it by getting hard so that you felt like you had to leave a foot of space between you or else your dance partner would think you were a total perve? Even worse, ever been picked to talk at the front of the class and then realized that your little friend was trying to say hello? Or how about waking up from a hot dream to find your bed sheets wet-and not from piss. A lot of guys are like "What the hell is this? No one told me about this! Why wasn't I warned?"

 We all know that our bodies are changing - that's not news. But, do you know why, when, where, who, and what is chang­ing about it? Well, mi amigo, you've come to the right chapter. Most girls are taught about their periods before they have them, but guys aren't always told about the ups and downs of having a penis.

Well, this chapter is here to tell you all about how your body works, especially your penis. That's right, we're going on a penis tour. Knowing how your body works inside and out, and know­ing that other guys are experiencing exactly the same stuff that you are, makes having a penis a whole lot easier to deal with.

So buckle up and get ready to unzip the crazy world of the penis!