Chap 3: Untitled

May 24, 2013

The most painful I have had is not getting an insult and yelled at from a doctor in front of fellow students or of my patients but it is seeing you kissing someone else. Right, he is not just someone else, he is your lover. You said you were sad and you missed your bestfriend, right away I went to your workplace bringing sunflowers, your favorite.

But then, I was 3 steps behind. He come to you first and I come second. I knew I lost again so I took my steps backward and got inside my car. For a few years with you, I always ended up crying. I'm not blaming you, I blamed my heart of its untiring love.

If I ever decide to give up on you, understand how much that took out of me. So if I gave up on you, understand it took EVERYTHING I had left inside of me to leave you. That time then, I knew it's time to give up on you.

I chose to stay away from you for I have to get myself on the right track. You said "okay" but damn, at least you'd ask why, right?

A year after of not seeing each other, I knew my heart is fine. I already accepted the fact that we couldn't go beyond friends. I'm now happier with another girl. She's pretty inside and out. She supported me all throughout and made me feel I'm the luckiest one.

One time, we meet unintentionally. We chatted casually, we both knew it's not the same as before. But one thing was for sure, I never stopped caring for you. You're still beautiful as ever but how I looked at you before was already lost. I was thankful too you rejected me because I met Kianna and I love her. But you hugged me and told me you love me. You said "When you left me, I realized how much you mean to me. I love you Bea, you're way more than a bestfriend to me."

I looked at you and answered you I was sorry because Jho I'm in love with Kianna. You smiled sadly, I wanted to wash it away but I couldn't anymore. I watched you leave and hoped you'd get over me asap because I knew how it felt to be unloved by someone you loved.

June  15, 2014

I didn't know why but my relationship with Kianna didn't work well. Suddenly, the love we felt were gone. No more sparks. We decided to break up but yet we remained friends.

I saw you at the café, you were happily talking with your girl friend. I come to your table to say hi and you were shocked and then smiled widely at me. That time then, we started communicating and become bestfriends again. We didn't talk about the past, we just err happy of what we have now.

But then, you got drunk and called me in the middle of the night. You never drink so I thought it's one of your pranks. Luckily, I was off at my shift and went to the bar to get you. As I got out of my car, I saw you outside of the bar fidgeting. I come near you and you become more nervous. You're so cute I couldn't stop pinching your face.

"Come on, Jho. Let's get you home. Ugh.. You smell like shit." I said and held her arm.

She didn't follow. She just stopped. So I turned around. Her eyes were looking at me intently. I stared back and goodness, she's so beautiful.

"What are we, Bea? Are we just bestfriends? Then if you say yes, I don't want it."

I have to remind myself that she is drunk.

"You're drunk, Jho. Come on. This can wait."

"Nah, I purposely drink tonight to gain confidence for this but trust me I'm not drunk. So Bea, what are we? I don't want to become your bestfriend anymore. I waited you for years and I'm tired of wasting too much time of guessing. I love you and I'm so sure of it."

She's so blunt when she's drunk and I couldn't stop smiling. I touched her chin and let myself do what I wanted to do to her. I kissed her soft lips for the first time and it's heaven!

"I love you, Jho. I was scared to tell it to you but I'm glad you're way braver than me."

She smiled back at me. And now I knew why Kianna and I didn't last long because Jho is my light and I was meant to her.

"Kissed me. Again." she commanded.

And I gladly obeyed her.

"Kissed me. Again."

I laughed at her as she's asking it already for the 5th time.

"No, Jho. You kissed me." I huskily said.

And she gladly obeyed.

We were holding hands on our way to my car.

"You have to make sure you're not drunk and won't forget you confessed."

This time, she's the one who's laughing.

"Remind me with your kiss then. I love you."

I opened the car door for her, I got inside after and started the engine. Now my heart is at ease because she's now belonged to the right woman.

June 29, 2014

I meet Jho's family. I'm nervous but it's only a shortwhile as they gladly accepted us. I promised to them to keep their daughter safe and love her with no condition.

September 18, 2016

We're 2 years and counting. Madaming awayan pero inaayos din. We planned to get married the next year. Kasama na din yong celebrasyon after residency ko sa internal medicine. I already proposed and she accepted it.

December 25, 2016

She was decorating our condo with a big christmas tree. I dunno how it fitted in our small home but she always had a way since she's my Jhoana.

I stood up from the sofa and back hugged her. I couldn't help it. I'm so in love with her.

"I love you, babe. " I whispered and bit her earlobe.

Then she stopped putting the christmas balls.

"Ugh. Don't do that."

She glared at me.

"What?" Inosenteng tanong ko.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Weakness ko yan. Alam na alam mo yan!"

She tried to pull away but I held her tighter.

"I love you.." I teased.

"Ugh! Why do you have to bite my earlobe?!" she complained.

"So you'll go to bed with me.. And sleep?"

She laughed out loud.

"Oh, babe that turned me on. You biting it, I badly wanted that pero mas importante ang chirstmas tree sa ngayon kaya mauna ka ng matulog.. I love you!"

"You're so mean.." I pouted my lips and kept on back hugging her.

"Stop acting so cute. Tulog ka na. Maaga pa ang duty mo bukas."

She turned around and pecked my lips.

Wala na akong magawa kundi ang sundin sya. I kissed her forehead and headed to our bedroom.

January 06, 2017

Jho and I are busy of preparing our wedding. I'm so excited to tie a knot with her. How I wish, we could get married next month but sadly, we decided to marry at May 16.

February 14, 2017

Every Valentines day, I always made it special for her. Showering her sunflowers until she's gotten tired of the color. Dancing together as if we're a pro and teasing each other like teenagers.

Because I love her and I care about her, there isn't anything on the planet I wouldn't do for her.

May 20, 2017

"Wake up, babe. You're sleeping too much. Please, wake up."

I heard a voice. I think she's crying.

_________________________________________

I'm back!! Siguradong matagal ko itong matatapos.

Thank you, readers!!