Chap 1: First Love Letter

For once in my life, I got rejected by you. The feeling is new to me so I got discouraged.

During those times, I've met someone else. I thought I found love but I was wrong as it easily whithered like a plant so we didn't last long.

During those times, I realized that rejection wasn't bad at all and that it was really fine to experience. It even grew me as a stronger and a mature person.

But before that, can I tell the truth? You were literally right. At first, when I confessed, it was all a lie. It was only my experimental time when I slowly accepted myself that I am what I am.

I was so sorry I used you. I really thought it's kind of easy like I confessed to them. I wanted to tell you the truth but a part of me  wanted to just let it be. I couldn't take it away as you were immersed with it. You told me this "I'm okay with you liking a girl but I wished it wasn't me. I wished you did not tell me your feelings for me." And yet, those words still lingered on my brain cells even though I confessed unheartily.

They say give time time so I did that. For almost a year, I detached myself from your life. That time too, the feeling I made slowly sunk in and I got hurt by your rejection. I was the one who got victimized by my own game.

I regretted what I did for two reasons: 1.) I lost my bestfriend.
2.) I couldn't text you anytime whenever I missed you.

But I was thankful too, because of you, I now knew the feeling of being in love. 

Then suddenly, two weeks ago, I texted you to ask the address of our common friend. That was only my intention because I knew too that I already gave up pursuing you but then, 2 days later, you sent me your new number. It gave me 2 weeks to reply as I was carefully thinking about it.

Then we started chatting and texting again just like old times. I felt happy then. It gave me a new hope!

You accepted me for what I am. I felt happy then. It gave me a new hope!

I honestly think you're flirt texting with me as you ride on my replies. I felt happy then. It gave me a new hope!

So, can you please answer me if I have a bit of percentage of hope? I don't want to play guessing game and you knew that.

Whatever it is, tell me your answer after reading my letter!

_________________________________________

I used to write without a flow of the story. So yeah, here's to another story!

Kaninong POV to?kay Bea o kay jho? O kaya naman kay otor??

Thank your readers! And enjoy reading!