Chapter 3: Your Team Is An Emo, A Fangirl, and A Jiinchuriki.

Sasuke frowned as he watched the blonde set up a bunch of traps in front of the class' door. At first, he thought maybe the dobe grew a brain and was starting to be tolerable. Friendly, even, but then he started with the pranking again.

Naruto giggled evilly as she set the duster at the top of the door, and looped the chakra string, set the kunai, the bucket, the glue, the feathers, and his secret weapon. She giggled again, freaking her teammates out. She set the final trap and sat next to Sasuke, satisfied with her work. "Doesn't that seem a little...extreme, dobe?"

Naruto rolled her eyes. "Serves him right for being late. Watch. You're going to love this, teme. Ehehehe."

Finally, a figure walked into the room, and he was welcomed first hand by a duster to his head of silver hair. He thought that was the end of it, but the duster being dropped lifted the weight off of the trigger, and the kunai shot itself in the figure's direction. It hit way above his head instead. Kakashi sighed in relief, but didn't realise the kunai had released an entire bucket of glue to spill on him, then cover him in feathers. His eye twitched furiously. He thought it was over. That was another mistake. He watched as Minato-sensei's brat--I mean, son--took his precious Icha-Icha and threw it out the window, far far away.

His eye widened. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

He dashed after his precious, vowing to avenge it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto laughed hard, and held the real book in his hands, wondering when Kakashi would realise that the one flown out of the window was a fake. "HA! I got him!"

Sakura shook her head at the blonde's childishness, but Sasuke himself couldn't help but feel impressed. The dobe managed to prank a Jounin. 

Maybe there was more to the dobe than met the eye. 

The onyx eyed boy nearly jumped when Naruto dug up some playing cards from his kunai holster and started to deal them. "Wanna play?"

Sasuke shrugged. If their sensei was going to take longer anyway, why not? Sakura joined in soon enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi was absolutely pissed off. That was Minato-sensei's son alright. The prank was well planned and cruel. He had to keep that one on a leash. 

Once he had himself cleaned up, he rushed back to the building, listening to the female of his team scream impatiently. "HOW CAN YOU WIN EVERY ROUND?"

Karachi entered the room, watching as Naruto smirked at the losing pinkette. "Ah, Sakura. Most don't realise this, but although I might have the worst luck when it comes to my early life, my gambling luck is off the roof. I win every gambling game there is even when I don't know the rules."

"Heh," Sasuke said. "I should bring you along next time I bet with anyone about anything."

Kakashi brought upon their attention. "My first impression is, I hate you all," he said darkly. "Especially the blonde one."

"YAY!" cheered the Jiinchuriki.

Kit, you've officially pissed him off. 

Mission success, Kyuu!

"Meet me on the roof."

He disappeared in a flurry of leaves. Naruto rolled her eyes. "Show off."

They walked up to the roof and sat down. "Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves. One at a time."

Sakura looked absolutely clueless. "Introduce ourselves?" she frowned. "Well, what are we supposed to say?"