Chapter 8: Do You Wanna Build A Great Bridge~ Come On Let's Go and Train~

Everyone arrived at Tazuna's house safely without any complications. A small boy ran up to Tazuna as soon as they entered the house. "Grandpa! You're back!"

Naruto stared at the boy. "Inari, these are the ninjas guarding me. This is my grandson Inari."

The blonde couldn't help it. She snatched the child out of Tazuna's arms and squeezed him in a death embrace. "Tazu-san, your grandson is so cute!" she cried, noticing Inari blushing. "Can I have him?"

"No."

Naruto pouted and let the rather shocked boy recover. "Hello Inari! I'm Uzumaki Naruto! The pink one is a banshee and is mean, do not approach. She is Sakura. The moody dark one is my best friend Sasuke. The one with the gravity defying silver hair is our sensei, Kakashi. The one with cow clothes is Zabuza-sama, and the one that looks like a girl is Haku-pyon!"

Sakura twitched, yearning to punch the blonde. Banshee? Mean? She'll show the dead last mean. Sasuke smirked smugly in Haku's direction when Naruto called him his best friend. Kakashi and Zabuza were poker faced, and Haku looked a little confused. 

Inari tilted his head. "Uh...okay?"

Tazuna introduced them to his daughter Tsunami, who looked aghast at Zabuza's glorious shirtless self. She scolded him about not wearing a shirt and the possibility of catching a cold. It was hilarious.

"Leave me alone, woman!"

"You put on a shirt right now, mister!"

"Or what?"

"Hey! I'm the one cooking here!"

"The blonde brat's got food too! Dear Kami, leave me alone!"

"Not until you put on a shirt! Kami forbid you'll catch a cold!"

"UGH!"

Naruto watched as her kenjustsu idol fought with a regular house wife about him being shirtless. She leaned towards Sasuke. "Ne, Sasuke. Don't they remind you of..."

"An old married couple?" Sasuke shuddered. "Yeah."

Naruto smirked. She was determined. 

Oh no. Kit, please don't.

Too late, Kyuu. Let the matchmaking begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Naruto helped Tsunami make breakfast with ingredients she brought from Konoha. She made Sasuke, Zabuza and Haku's foods herself. Sakura was once again not happy with her. The pinkette wanted to be the one to cook for Sasuke, but Naruto was up way earlier than she was. 

"Kaka-Sensei, are we going to be training today?" Naruto asked, wiping her mouth. 

Kakashi nodded.

"YAY!"

Inari kept his gaze on the ninjas. "You're going to die anyways," he said rather negatively. "There's no way you guys can beat Gato."

"EH?!" Naruto shouted. "Inari-chan, that's mean!"

Inari ignored Naruto and his own mother's scoldings, walking up the stairs to his room. Naruto cried into Haku's shoulder. "Haku-pyon, Inari-chan said mean things to onee-chan!!!" Haku blinked and awkwardly petted Naruto. "There...there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TREE CLIMBING?!" Sakura screamed. "What kind of training is that?!"

Naruto hummed, eagerly tapping her foot. "It's not normal tree climbing," Kakashi announced. "You'll be climbing without using your hands."

The blonde blinked. "Kaka-sensei, Otter already taught me that!"