Chapter 11: What Exam? This Event Is A Total Creep Magnet!

After the entire fiasco with the Sand Siblings, which was a name Naruto decided to use for the trio, Team 7 met up with Kakashi at the bridge, receiving slips to sign up for the infamous Chuunin Exams.

Kyuu! You knew!

Course I knew. Now pay attention and fill it in right.

Tch. Meanie.

Later, Naruto stopped by Zabuza and Haku's apartment. "Are you taking part in the exam, Haku-pyon?"

The Yuki Clan survivor shook his head slowly. "I'm not part of a ninja team. Zabuza-sama is planning to become a Jounin instructor, but it's going to take a while, since he's got to go through an entire mound of paperwork and tests."

"EEEH? That's too much work!" Naruto whined, clinging onto the ice user. "Poor Zabuza-sama. Is that where he is now?"

"Yes. At the Hokage Tower, filling in 500 pages of paperwork, and counting."

The blonde groaned. "Writing is exhausting and boring. It's a good thing I don't have to do written stuff now that I'm a ninja."

Is what he thought, but...

~~~ Fast Forward To Chuunin Exams ~~~

"Why is the first test a Written Exam?!" Naruto cried, face red with immature fury.

Just a few minutes ago, Team 7 had arrived at the Exam Building and met Team Guy; their seniors consisting of Rock Lee, TenTen, and Hyuuga Neji. Rock Lee had challenged Sasuke to a fight, and blalantly flirted with Sakura, his feeling clearly unrequited. Naruto had expected Sasuke to lose. She often saw Lee running dozens of laps around the village, sometimes with his hands. Things got freakier when their sensei, Might Guy showed up. Naruto had never seen such freaky eyebrows before, and knew it would be the source of her nightmares.

Kakashi met up with them at the entrance to the exam room, praising them for all arriving, a if one didn't arrive, the rest of the team wouldn't be allowed to compete. It made Naruto and Sasuke sigh in relief that Sakura decided to come after all. 

Naruto was super excited as she entered the room, and she met up with the other teams from Konoha's rookie nine. Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino, were all sensor ninjas. Hinata was very shy and quiet, and Naruto would sometimes get notices from Kyuu about the Hyuuga Heiress' crush on her. Kiba was a flat out pervert. During her periods, Naruto made sure to sit with other girls to make sure the scent would blend and he wouldn't notice. Shino, however, knew, by accident. When they were children, an butterfly landed on Naruto's face, and when Shino called for it, it told him, and Shino's promised to keep it a secret.

Team 10's members were the Ino-Shika-Cho Trio's newest generation. Yamanaka Ino's family is infamous for their mind possession just, and her father works in Torture and Interrogation, since he is easily able to peek into the minds of the enemies. Ino herself is one of Sasuke's many fangirls, if you couldn't tell already. She and Sakura are rivals. Nara Shikamaru is an absolute genius from the Nara line, known for their shadow possession justu. He kind of figured out Naruto's secret with his incredible IQ of 200, but promised to help fake Naruto's façade. He was super lazy, and his catchphrase was 'How troublesome', which seemed hereditary. Akimichi Choji was--quote: "big boned". He didn't like being called fat, but his clan's signature move is the body expansion justu. He was constantly eating, and Shikamaru was his best friend. Naruto liked Choji just fine. He was kind, and he would share his snacks with her sometimes, unless it's the last chip. 

 "Looks like the rookie nine are all here," Kiba announced. "I wonder how far we'll get, eh Sasuke?"

Sasuke had scoffed. "You seem pretty confident, Kiba."