Chapter 15: HOLY RAMEN, ORO-PEDO GAVE SASU-GAY A HICKEY!!!

It didn't take long for Sasuke to come up with a plan to recognise if they've been infiltrated. He recited the Shinobi Code and declared it their secret password. Naruto only pouted in disappointment. "Sasuke, teme, Uchiha duck-ass, could you repeat that?"

"No."

"You asshole. I need to go tinkle. Make sure pinky doesn't die."

"Naruto!" Sakura shrieked, both disgusted that the blonde would even mention his need to pee and angered that he had just called her weak.

Sasuke glared at Naruto, as if daring the Jiinchuriki to leave him with the banshee fangirl. Naruto smirked as she left into the woods, enjoying the feeling of Sasuke's desperate glare on her back.

Only minutes after she had relieved herself in the midst of some bushes, she gaped at the giant snake that lunged and swallowed her whole.

"WHAT THE HOLY RAMEN?!?!?!"

Kit! Summon me! I'll eat the damn thing!

Where did the damned thing come from! Naruto gagged internally. Ewww!!! Snake slime!

Kit, I have a very bad feeling about this. We need to get to your Team now!

Alright, Kyuu. I'm counting on you!

"KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!"

With a mighty growl, the seal released a building sized Kurama, causing the snake to bloat. The bijuu took no time in sinking his teeth into the reptile's flesh, tearing it apart from the inside until they were free. "We need to get to Sasuke and Sakura," Naruto gasped. "C'mon, Kyuu!"

And so climbing atop the bijuu, they took off to search for the other two members of Team 7, hoping they were still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood...

Gaara froze as his stomach gave a sudden jolt. Since the beginning of the first exam, mother had been extremely tame, speaking with no killing intent, and it bothered him. Now that mother was back to asking for blood, his muscles could finally relax.

Tamara and Kankurou paled as they watched the usual yet recently absent bloodthirsty look appear on Gaara's pale face.

"Now," the Jiinchuriki said. "Mother needs blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That stupid fox is free?!" Shukaku screamed in the mindscape. "That's impossible and so unfair! If he was actually free, he'd be rampaging on the forest and killing off most of the teams. But this chakra is purely his!"

"Did that vixen release him? No. As much as we hate each other, we still understand how the other thinks," he said through gritted, sharpened teeth, mercury eyes flashing with rage. "He hates humans as much as Son Goku, Gyuki and I do. So how?!" 

In the deserts of the brat's mindscape, Shukaku's roar echoed endlessly, willing himself to be released as his brother was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama knew his siblings well. Even when they had to fend for themselves after their creator, the Sage of Six Paths died, they fought and made up each time. Despite their differences, they were siblings after all. 

His terribly tempered brother, Shukaku, had always declared a rivalry with him. Shukaku hated that Kurama always claimed the more tails a bijuu had, the more powerful they were. It was a childish dispute, but it made for quite the grudge, for Kurama could sense Shukaku's bloodlust in the air.