One Week One Shots: #6

Plot: The Bijuu weren't always stuck inside Jiinchuriki

Plot: The Bijuu weren't always stuck inside Jiinchuriki. At one point after Hagoromo's disappearance, they decided to observe the human world up close. Join the Bijuu as they venture childhood, teenage years, and adulthood, just before the stupid humans caught them.

With no one to train or guide them, the Bijuu gaped at the empty space where their technical 'father' used to stand. Isobu was the first to panic and break down into tears. "W-What do we d-do now?" he stammered, his hazel eyes starting to pool with tears.

"S-Stop crying, Isob. You're such a crybaby," sniffed Shukaku, who was looking away from his siblings. Kurama, who sat next to the one-tail blanched. "Shukaku, you're crying."

"SHUT UP!" the tanuki cried. "I-I'm not crying! I'm sweating through my eyes! Like you're to talk!"

Matatabi frowned, her flames flaring brightly, making the arguing Bijuu shut up. "Both of you, stop it," she said through a hoarse throat, holding back her tears with extreme difficulty. "Hagoromo is gone, and he left us with utmost confidence that we will survive and thrive. Arguing is not the solution to any problem and will certainly not bring him back, so Kurama and Shukaku, cease your argument this instant!"

The two shut up, because they knew that Matatabi was the most responsible and wisest amongst them. If they were parts of a body, she would be their brain and sense of logic. "But Isobu poses an interesting and valid question, Matatabi," spoke Kokuo, the Gobi, in her drawling, monotonous voice. "We've only come into existence not too long ago. We cannot simply step out into the world unnoticed. Our size will attract the attention of the humans immediately."

Matatabi herself seemed at a loss for ideas. Saiken, the Rokubi, raised his slimy hand, turning his siblings' attention to him. "Ano..." he paused for a moment, looking down in thought. "Maybe we can disguise ourselves as humans and co-exist with them until the blue-eyed child appears?"

The Bijuu remained silent for a moment, until the ones who despised humans specifically decided to protest loudly, making the slug move away in surprise. "Co-exist!" Shukaku said, outraged. "With humans!" 

"I didn't realise you also got the brain capacity of a slug, Saiken," Kurama sneered. "Those filthy little mortals are nothing but nuisances. I say we use our Bijuu Bomb and eradicate them all."

"NO!" Matatabi said firmly. "Kurama, Shukaku, apologise to Saiken immediately!"

Simply standing there and watching her group of siblings argue like mortal children, Saiken sighed and laid back. How troublesome.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Anyways, hope you like this one! Sorry about it being super short. It's the second last! I guarantee you guys will get back to the main story as soon as the week ends. Love you all! Votes are love too!