Extra Chapter:

"HUAAAA!!!" 

Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura stared at their childish teammate. Naruto had captured Inari in a deathtrap hug, bawling her eyes out just as the young child was. "Oi, brat," Zabuza called out, annoyed. "We need to go now if we're going to get back to your village by three days. 

"B-But..." Naruto's big blue eyes were tear filled. "Uhhh...Zabuza-sama, admit it! You want to stay too!"

"No I don't."

The blonde gasped dramatically. "B-B-But you can't desert Tsunami-san! Are you having an affair?!"

"I'm not attracted to that loudmouth woman!" Zabuza retorted, his killer intent leaking. "Who would ever like a woman so unattractive?!"

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING UNATTRACTIVE THEN!" Tsunami snapped, glaring daggers at the swordsman. The two begin to argue even more, shouting at the top of their lungs. 

"'m gonna miss you, nee-chan," Inari sobbed, wrapping his tiny arms around Naruto's neck, eyes closed so he couldn't see Sasuke's possessive glare. 

"What's the bridge's name, though?" Sakura asked curiously, pretending to be cute like the rejected bitch she was.

Tazuna and the other builder were grinning ear to ear, at least half of the crew drunk. 

"The Great Naruto Bridge."

The blonde gaped, tears still flowing as she launched herself at Tazuna for a hug and countless 'thank you's. 

(A/N: Sorry it's short, but it is an Extra Chapter. There is a bit about the team's reactions though. Also, @FoxesAreMyLife guessed the identity of Stag, so congratulations! Kudos to you! There will be more about the prize. Nobody has given me Otter's identity yet, so I'll still be waiting. Back to the extra.)

~On the way back~

Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke only looked up at Naruto's sleeping figure on Natsu. The blonde had exhausted himself from all that crying. Sakura was still fuming at the fact that the builders had named the bridge after Naruto when everyone else helped too. She was hoping the bridge would be named something like Bridge 7, or preferably something that honoured her, but no! The stupid, senile builders had to make it about Naruto instead! One day, she would prove she was better than the Dead Last. 

Sasuke had a different train of thought as he watched his--friend?--snore silently on the bright red fox. He never once thought of the dobe to be someone so powerful back in the Academy. He had, after all, failed the Academy twice, before somehow changing and graduating with excellent grades. Sasuke had been surprised, and paid close attention to the blonde since then, and found Naruto to be interesting. He didn't know what this feeling was, but it made him feel weak.

Kakashi was still worried about the revelation on Naruto's summons. The fox summoning scroll had been thought to be lost forever, or even destroyed to prevent the accidental summoning of the demon fox. How did Naruto find it? How did she master the just? How did she know so many jutsus and why did she hide her true abilities for all this time? He had so many questions about the youngest member of his team, about Minato-sensei and Kushina-neesan's child...but they could wait. For now, he would just let Naruto live how he wanted.

The masked Jounin gave a small sigh and kept walking.

Haku and Zabuza simply shrugged off the matter, trailing Team 7 to their new sanctuary.