Chapter 6: Where Sakura Is Rejected And Pwned

Team 7 was discussing the mission. Naruto grinned as he summoned a huge yellow and blue fox the size of a small civilian building. Everyone went slack jawed as Naruto climbed onto the fox. "Natsu-chan. I don't wanna walk to the Land of Waves. Can you give me a ride."

Natsu's voice was feminine and warm. "Of course, Naruto-sama. But you do remember my price."

"Yay! Sasuke, wanna ride too?"

Sasuke blinked. He climbed on too. "Since when can you summon foxes, dobe?"

"Eh. A while, ttebayo. Do you have a summoning animal?"

"Cats. Why do you think Tora keeps appearing? I still can't get that part right."

Naruto snorted. Her eyes caught sight of Sakura trying to get on Natsu. "Oi, Sakura. What are you doing?"

Sakura huffed. "It's obvious, isn't it? Hurry and tell your fox and let me on too."

Naruto stuck her tongue out at the pinkette. "Serves you right. You've been abusing me for years. As if I'm letting you on Natsu-chan. Kaka-sensei can come on too, but Natsu hates alcohol. So Tazuna and Sakura stay on the ground."

Natsu nodded in confirmation. "What makes you think I want to let you on, pinky? Naruto-sama speaks of you often. At least the dark one does not abuse he--him."

Sakura fumed and shrieked, demanding to be let on the fox. Natsu raised her tail, ready to slam the pinkette, but Naruto stopped her. "Ignore Sakura, Natsu. Come on, Kaka-sensei! Do you want to join or not?"

Kakashi hid his exasperation and declined politely. "Let's be real, Naruto. If I did, there would be nobody to protect Tazuna. Let's go then." Natsu happily started walking towards the Land of Waves, the silver haired Jounin, pink haired kunoichi and the drunk bridge builder following quickly.

Naruto and Sasuke resisted laughing as they watched Sakura suffer from the heat and exercise. "Dobe. I have never liked you more."

"Aw! I love you too, teme! We're best friends forever and ever and ever, ttebayo!" This time Sasuke couldn't avoid the hug that came at him. He just rolled his eyes at the blonde. He really was starting to get attached to the dobe. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Sasuke shoved Naruto off after a while. "Alright, that's enough, dobe. I've got enough Uzumaki germs on me."

"Would you prefer Sakura germs then? Or Ino germs? Or--"

"Okay, I get it. Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Near the Land of Waves, Natsu was skipping along the road, when she saw the puddle of water. They thought she was an idiot. "Naruto-sama, may I?"

Naruto giggled evilly. "Do it, Natsu-chan."

So Natsu did. She easily released her faeces in the puddle, and buried it in soil. Sasuke was having a hard time stopping his laughter. Kakashi kind of pitied the ninjas in the puddle. As soon as Natsu was done, she snickered and skipped off. "Did I do good, Naruto-sama?"

Naruto nodded and hugged the fox as much as she could. "Yeah! I love you, Natsu-chan, dattebayo!"

The Demon Brother hidden in the puddle were screaming with rage. At first they planned to take out the Jounin first, but they changed their minds. They would KILL the blonde kid first, and then the fox. 

They emerged from the puddle, and released their poison chains, aimed at the kid. Surprisingly, they watched as the kid deflected the chains with a Demon Wind Shuriken. "You brat!"