Halloween Special!!!

A/N: First, who else thinks the pic is adorable? Ah, the wonders of the internet. This isn't part of my One Week One Shots Poll thing, so don't expect me to expand on this special chapter. Enjoy a chapter of weirdness and randomness. Also, if you don't recognise some of the monsters in this story, there will be a monster guide in the Author's Note after the story.

"Naruto! Hurry! Your friends are waiting for you!" screeched Uzumaki-Namikaze Kushina, the village renowned Gorgon. Her husband, the village's current leader and a Vampire, watched as their daughter shot down the stairs, flying through the window and swiping a piece of toast from the stack on the table. "Night, okaa-san!" Naruto greeted, munching into her strawberry jam slathered toast. The blonde Valkyrie swooped towards her father, giving him a kiss on the cheek before swiping his glass and gulping it down. "Thanks, otou-san!"

"Naruto!" Kushina reprimanded, pouring Minato another glass of blood from the freezer. "Don't take your father's food like that--sit down and listen when I'm talking to you!"

"Sorry, okaa-san, no time to chat!" Naruto replied swiftly, grabbing all of her supplies and stuffing them into her bag. "I'm late! Bye, tou-san, kaa-san! Love you, bye!"

"NARUTO, GET BACK HERE!"

The blonde Valkyrie laughed as she flew down to her friends, who seemed extremely annoyed about her tardiness. "Hey, I'm sorry! I overslept!"

Uchiha Sasuke clicked his short tongue, dark feline-slit eyes glaring at her. "Next time you are late, we won't wait for you." Uchihas were known for their short temper and being really touchy, on account of being humanoid forms of Cat Yokais. They didn't get along with the winged monsters, so the fact that the Uchihas and the Uzumaki-Namikazes got along alone was quite a scandal in the village during their parents' era. 

Their mostly human Sphinx friend, Nara Shikamaru , yawned into his paw. "How troublesome," he mumbled to himself. "I agree with Sasuke. Next time you're late, we leave."

"I get it!" Naruto huffed, her pale grey wings blowing a gust of wind strongly at her friends, who glared at her. "I was up all night yesterday talking to Hina-chan."

Shino, their resident--again, mostly human, but with moth wings--Mothman, looked to her, his dark wings pausing for a wingbeat. "I thought Hinata's parents don't allow you to speak with her."

It was true. The Hyuugas were a clan of pureblood Seers, and Hinata was the heiress to that family. She could see the future occasionally, which made her a very exclusive person. The Hyuugas usually detached themselves from other clans, as they did not want to be exploited for their ability, so when Hiashi Hyuuga heard about his shy and quiet daughter befriending a Valkyrie, a half-breed whose job was to take the souls of fallen humans from battle, he immediately forbade any contact between them.

The blonde Valkyrie just snorted in an extremely unladylike manner. "Like that's gonna stop me."

Inuzuka Kiba, the werewolf of their grade, barked out a laugh. "When her dad and cousin find out, you're so dead."

"Rather than talking about Naruto and Hinata, how about we run to class, because we only have two minutes left!" Sasuke snapped, close to sprinting.

"Leave it to me!" Naruto grinned, slinging her bag on one shoulder and swooping down to grab Sasuke, Kiba, and Shikamaru by their shirts. "Shino, you grab Choji!"

The Mothman sighed in exasperation as he watched the Valkyrie flying the three boys towards the school as they screamed and struggled for her to put them down. He heard Naruto's evil laugh as she opened the window for their class with her feet and tossed them inside. Taking the young giant's arms, Shino flew straight to the school entrance.