Chapter 47

Cameron’s POV:

I wake up with Bailey in my arms and her head on my chest. I smile at how peaceful and beautiful she looks while sleeping.

I’m happy at what has happened the past week and days. Bailey gets to stay with us, when Chloe threw the party for her, Bailey meeting my best friend, and me and her kissing.

I just hope that nothing changes from how it is now, unless things go further.

She may want to take it slower, however like I've said before, I’ll wait for her.

She makes me happy. I love being around her because she’s so full of life, even when she may not have had that great of a past. But she always finds the good in things. That’s what I love about her.

I don’t know what my parents will think if me and her were to date. I hope they would let us, considering we aren’t blood related.

A knock at the door breaks me out of my train of thought. I move Bailey off me slowly and put a pillow in my place, and she hugs it. I then walk to the door and open it.

“Morning!” Nash says smiling at me.

“Morning,” I yawn.

“So I was thinking,”

“Oh gosh,” I interrupt Nash and laugh. “Let’s go in the living room, I don’t want to wake up Bailey.”

“Okay,”

We walk into the living room, and Matthew is already up playing a video game.

“Mornin,” he said not breaking eye contact from the TV screen.

“Good morning!” Nash and I say.

“How long have you been up?”

“Since like eleven thirty.” Matthew said.

“Are you guy’s hungry?” Nash asks.

Matt and I say yeah.

“I think I have some things I can throw together to make something.” Nash says walking into the kitchen.

I follow him in there and sit on the counter.

“Let’s run to the store, I need to pick up a few things.” Nash says closing the fridge.

I hop off the counter and follow him out.

“Are we taking my truck?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, I’ll go get them from the room.”

I walk back to the room where Bailey and I slept in.

I grab my phone and keys from beside the bed, and lean down to kiss Bailey on the cheek, “I’ll be back. Nash and I have to run out to the store.”

Bailey groans and hugs the pillow tighter.

**

“Okay, so this morning I've been thinking about how we always made videos when we were younger." Nash says as we start picking things out and placing them in the cart for breakfast.

"Yeah."

"And how people really liked them. I think we should start making them again!" 

"What would we do in the videos?"

A few years ago Nash, Matthew, the rest of the boys and I would always make videos. They were really stupid; we didn't know what we were doing and had terrible cameras.  But apparently people, mostly teenage girls, loved them. But once high school started we started to not do them anymore.