Chapter 1

HI! Thank you for reading my book 'The Foster Home'! I apologize ahead before you start reading. There may be more than a few grammatical errors, very cliche, and things that may not make any sense (please do not comment and tell me, unless I say the wrong name). I have gone back and fixed some of it, but sometimes it won't save, so if there is any mistakes, just brush it off.

HOWEVER, as the chapters go on they get better and not as cliche, and they get somewhat longer. WHILE READING REMEMBER, that I put things in there that may stop someone from getting with another someone, or something will come up and prevent them, but REMEMBER, that's how a story is written, authors put problems in it to make the book better.

and i was like 13 or 14 when i wrote this so im sorry its terrible, actually thinking about deleting this story, so yeah lol

And if you want one of those stories where the main character and other main character get together really fast this isn't the kind of story you want to continue reading.

Also, DO NOT PROMOTE YOUR STORY ON HERE!AND DONT ASK ME TO READ YOURS I DONT HAVE TIME AND that also means don't message me a link for your book

I hope you enjoy! And if you don't already, follow my Instagram: @mattsbootie

Bailey's POV:

"You can't always treat me like this!" I scream at my foster mom while holding my cheek."You're mine! I can do whatever I want to." she slapped my cheek one more time before leaving my room and slamming the door.

Karen my foster mom abuses me, only me. She only cares about her actual children. I'm tired of dealing with this shit. I'm leaving. I grab my black jansport back and place it on my bed. I walk over to my dresser and grab a few itenms of each clothing.

I walk into the bathroom down the hall and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I set everything in my backpack and zip it up. I sling it over my shouldar and head for the window. Luckily there's a tree right outside my window. I climb down it as sly as I can.Soon enough I'm on the ground and running away from that terrible house. I highly doubt they'll try to find me.

"One bus ticket to California please." I say as polite as possible even with a smile. "Sure thing sweety." the older lady said behind the window. She hands me the ticket, I pay for it with some of the money I had stolen from my foster mom 2 weeks ago. I now have $50 left. I walk over to my bus and get in.