Chapter 36

Bailey’s POV

I sat outside for a couple of minutes processing what has happened the past night. I was broken out of the silence by the front door opening. I look up and see Chloe walk to me with a worried face as she sits beside me.

“Bailey what the... What happened?” she questioned.

She sat beside me. Wiping away the tears on my cheeksm

“I...I...” was all I was able to say, because honestly, I didn’t even know what just happened, I had so many mixed emotions right now.

“Cameron, Tyler…. and the kiss.” That was all I managed to say.

 “Here, you can tell me inside.”

We got up and went into my room.

Once in my room, Chloe shut the door. I had finally calmed down from crying as Chloe guided me into the bathroom.

Chloe directed me onto the counter. I explained to her what happened and tried holding back my tear, while explaining what happened as I slid up on the counter and wiped a few of the remaining tears off my cheeks.

“Bailey, you’re going to have to do what feels right.” She told me as she was wiping my face off with a wet towel.

“I think I have should go talk to Cameron.” I said as I slipped off the counter.

“I think that’s a good idea.” Chloe encouraged and gave me a small smile.

Before I went to find Cameron I took my clothes off and replaced them with grey sweatpants and a plain black T-shirt, and pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head.

I made my way towards Cameron’s room; it was open so I knocked lightly on the door frame. Cameron’s attention was taken away from his Iphone that was lighting his face.

“Cameron. I think we need to talk, please.” My voice was so low I wasn’t sure he heard me.

“Bailey there’s nothing to talk about. You and Tyler are obviously a thing. And me, I’m just stopping you guys from going further.” He said.

I walked into his room sitting at the end of his bed facing him, and said, “Cameron just please hear me out. I came in here to talk about what happened tonight.”

“What? You came here to talk to me about your fabulous night with Tyler. And how you guys are falling in love so quickly. Because Bailey, I don’t want to fucking hear it.” He said angrily.

“No Cameron, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry you saw me and Tyler like that on the front porch. I feel incredibly bad. And I think it’s because I have feelings for you. But you also have to understand I also have feelings for Tyler at the same time. And I am trying to figure everything out, and I don’t know what to do. To be honest, and I’m scared. I just don’t want either of you hating me.” By the end I was out of breath and standing and making my way out of the door.

Before I exit, I was stopped by Cameron grabbing onto my wrist softly. I turn to Cameron and leave on the door frame.

“Bailey I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting towards you. I've been a total asshole. Obviously you know I have feelings for you, but no matter who you pick, I will never hate you.”

“Thank you Cameron, it really means a lot to me to hear those words from you.”

( Awe. They have feelings for each other. Bailey get your shiz together! 

Please vote and comment! 

& follow my instagram @mattsbootie)