Chapter 37

Bailey’s POV:

The next morning I woke up around 11:30. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I didn’t bother doing anything with my hair so I just threw it into a messy bun. I went to my dresser and pulled out my underwear, and threw on a pair or sweats and a gray tank top. I went down stairs to get something to eat. Cameron was already sitting at the island eating his breakfast.

“Morning.” he smiled

“Morning” I replied and smiled back.

I’m so glad him and I were on good terms again. So we might not be best friends, but I can deal with us talking.

I went to the pantry and pulled out Coco Puffs and poured myself a bowl. I took a seat next to Cameron and started eating. Cameron was on his Instagram, while I was on my twitter. I got a text from Tyler.

Tyler <3:

Hey so I’m throwing a house party at mine tonight, and I really hope you can make it (; oh also bring whoever you want, I don’t care as long as you’re there.

P.S I have a surprise for you (;

To Tyler <3:

Okay :) what time?

Tyler <3:

Around 5 babe

To Tyler <3:

Me and Chloe will definitely be there :)

I turned to Cam. Maybe he wanted to come alone to the party too. I decided it was worth it to ask him.

“Hey Cam.” I said

He looked up from his phone.

“What’s up?”

“Wanna go to Tyler’s party with me and possibly Chloe and Toby tonight?”

“I don’t know, I mean I don’t really like him, and we just started talking again, and I don’t want to be in the way.” He shrugged.

“Cameron you know you won’t, besides we both could use a few drinks! It’ll be fun I promise!"

I’m not one to drink, but with all this drama it’s been giving me stress, so I figure a few drinks will calm me down.

"Can we do shots?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Alright, maybe tonight won't be half bad."

I jumped up so excited and hugged Cameron. He just laughed.

I went up to my room and called Chloe. As she picked up, we both screamed as if we knew what we were thinking.

"HOUSE PARTY AT TYLERS TONIGHT!" we both laughed.

"I know. Can I come over in 10 to get ready and pick out outfits? Toby said he wasn’t drinking tonight, so I’m gonna have some fun!" she laughed.

"Of course.” I told her.

"Okay see you soon.” We ended the phone call with good byes.

Chloe soon showed up and we immediately started looking in my closet.

I walked out of the closet and over to my dresser and pulled out a black thong, and a matching bra. I put them on, then put shorts and a tank top for now.

“Nice ass.” Shit! I forgot to shut my door! I turn around and see Cameron standing in the door way smirking at me.

“Leave!” I yell at him running towards my door and slamming it shut and locking it.