Chapter 26

Bailey's POV:

"We were at the party last night. At one point you left with Tyler to the park and I guess you guys kissed." Cameron said looking at his lap.

"Oh." I say and scratch my neck. I guess I was really drunk last night. I don't remember kissing him? "Did anything else happen?"

"Nope. Just when we got back we went swimming then to bed."

"Okay, well thanks for telling me. Is Chloe still here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if she's up yet."

"Okay thanks again. And for being honest about it." I say as I start to walk out the door.

"Sure thing." He says and goes back on his phone.

I walk to Toby's room and knock lightly on the door.

No answer. I open the door slowly peaking in. Toby is laying shirtless on his bed with his left arm above his head and right arm wrapped around Chloe's waist, while Chloe's is laying on his chest in her bra.

I walk in and go the right side of the bed where Chloe is. I lightly tap her arm.

"Chloe." I whisper.

"Hmmm." She lets out.

"Get up."

"Why?" She whispers.

"I want to get breakfast."

"Food!" she whisper yells and gets off up Toby's chest.

I'm surprised he didn't wake up.

"Yeah. Get ready and we'll eat."

"Okay."

Chloe took a shower in my bathroom and wore some of my clothes.

I put white shorts on with a black bandeau and a pink tank top with the sides cut out, with tan sandals.

Chloe is pretty much wearing what I'm wearing but different colors. Black shorts, mint tank top with the side cut out, white bandeau and white sandals.

I straightened my hair while she curled hers.

"I think I have a key at my house hidden in the back. So we can stop there and I can get some clothes or whatever."

"Okay."

Before we leave, we go to Cameron's room.

"Hey, we're going to get some breakfast. Want to come?" I ask him while standing in his doorway.

"No, thanks though."

"Welcome." I say to Cameron. "Let's ask Toby." I say to Chloe.

"Okay." She says and we walk to Toby's room.

He's still sleeping. "Well I guess it's a girl's day." Chloe says and smiles.

We start walking down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. There's a note on the island.

Dad and I have to work until 1 in the morning. We dropped Zach and Hayley off at grandmas.

Love you,

Mom and Dad.

"How should we go get breakfast?"

"We could ride the skateboards?" I say.

"Sure!"

We walk into the garage and we pick out our skateboards.

"Let's go through the gate so we don't have to worry about closing the garage or locking doors." I say.