Chapter 58

Bailey’s POV:

“I feel like I'm going to throw up,” Cameron says, scrunching his eyebrows together. When Jeff and Toby got Cameron inside they laid him on the couch.

“I’ll go get the garbage can.” I walk fast to the bathroom around the corner, and grab the small trash bin.

 “Here,” I place the bin down beside Cameron.

He pulls it to where it covers his face, and releases everything in his stomach. I turn around and cover my mouth. I get completely grossed out when someone is throwing up.

When I hear the garbage bin touch the floor, I turn back around.

“I'm going to go get a wet rag for him.”

“What do you thinks wrong with him?” I ask Jeff, who has a hand on his chin and other on hip.

“I'm not sure. It could be something he ate. What’d you guys eat out there?”

“We had PB&J, strawberries, and Capri Suns.”

“Go check the date on the PB&J.”
I go into the kitchen and search through the cabinets and check the peanut butter, then the fridge for jelly.

“They’re both good.”

Jessica placed the wet rag on Cameron’s forehead.

“Jessica, can I talk to you in the other room please?” Jeff asked.

“Sure,” she says as she gets off the floor and stands to her feet.

As they leave the room, I make my way to Cameron. Toby had left and gone upstairs, I think. I sit beside Cameron on the couch, his eyes are closed and eyebrows furrowed together.

“I don’t feel good,” he groans.

I put my hand on his cheek, moving my thumb up and down. Cameron moves his hand and places it over mine.

“I don’t want us to leave vacation because of me.”

“If you aren’t feeling good, then we should go home so you can see a doctor. Plus, tomorrows our last day here.”

“True,” he says with a small smile.

Toby’s POV:

I had just gone to the bathroom, when I heard my parents walk by. Once I heard their door shut, I walked quietly to the door and listened.

“What do you thinks wrong with him? He’s been having nose bleeds, feeling tired, and loss of appetite.” I hear my dad say.

“I'm not sure; he could have some stomach bug or just sick in general.”

“I think we should get the next flight home and take him to the hospital, so we can do some tests on him.”

“I’ll look up the next flight home.”

That was the last thing I heard, before I tip-toed back to the living room.

***

 “Please fasten your seat belts. We will be taking off momentarily.” The flight attendant announced.

Every since my parents told us to start packing to go back home, I've been stressed out and over thinking everything.

What’s wrong with my brother?

Will he be okay?

Day by day he’s been looking more tired than usual. He doesn’t complain much, because he hates being a complainer. But I could just see it in him.

Since we left the house and arrived at the airport I've just been praying that he’ll be okay.

(Oh my goossshh! I hope you guys liked it! I'm starting this new goal thing,I should've done it earlier in the book, but...

500 votes for the next chapter! And please don't complain about it. It's literally the easiest thing you can do!

Please follow my instagram @mattsbootie)