Chapter 17

Bailey’s POV:

We were all eating dinner at the table. Jeff at the head, Jessica to the ride of him on the side of the table, Zach and Hayley to the right of Jessica, then Toby. To the left of Jeff is Cameron and I. We’re eating hamburgers, French fries, and Mac N’ Cheese.

“Bailey, while you guys were at school today Jeff and I went and got you this.” Jessica says, stands up and walks away. One minute later she returns with something white in her hands. She sits down and scoots in before pulling her hand outwards. “Here, we thought it’d be a good idea if you had a phone so if you ever need any of us you can contacts us.” She smiles and I take the phone from her hands.

“Thank you so much!” I tell her with a big smile on my face.

“No problem. It’s charged and already has all of our numbers typed in. So just send everybody a text when you get a chance so we can have your number.”

“Okay. I’ll be sure to do it after dinner. Thank you so much.” I thank her again.

After dinner I helped Jessica clean up the kitchen and went upstairs and to my room. I sit down on top of the covers cross legged and lean back against the pillows. I'm trying to figure out how to use this phone.

I hear light knocking on the door and Cameron is leaning in the doorway. “May I come in?”

“Sure.” I tell him and hit the spot next to me on the bed.

“Do you need help with the phone?” he asks as he sits down by my side.

“Please. I have no idea how to use this thing.” I hand Cameron the phone.

“First thing you should know is this is the Galaxy S3.”

He goes on telling me how to use it and all the social Medias that are in right now. I'm not going to get into that yet.

*Morning*

I'm in my closet trying to figure out what to wear. Thumbing through my clothes hanging in my closet I can’t seem to find anything. Cameron is on his side of the closet looking through his clothing. I turn back to my clothes and continue thumbing through. I settle for a pink and white dress. The top is white with lace and it ties in front, and the bottom is plain pink. I'm just going to where the black Toms I wore yesterday.

I step out of the closet and close the door. I walk to my front door with dress and toms in hand. I shut the door and lock it. I change out of my Pj’s and pull the dress on. I take a pair of black ankle socks out of my top dresser drawers and put them on.

Jessica taught me the week before how to do my hair with a curling iron, straightener, and wand. It took me a while to get it right but I finally got it down. I turn my wand on and brush my hair out.

While the wand heats up I walk over to the left side of the counter with all my necklaces hanging on the wall. I pick out a long gold necklace with a gold heart hanging on it and put it on.

I finish my hair up and put my Toms on.

I grab my backpack and phone and head down stairs.

Toby and Cameron are already downstairs eating breakfast at the island. I walk over to the stool next to Cameron and sit down.

“Grab a bowl and pick your cereal.” He tells me as he takes a spoon full over Coco Puffs.

I grab a bowl and pick my cereal. I choose the same as Cameron and dump some inside the bowl and add milk.